11th January 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Can i get entry in ISRO or NASA? I want to do research with Astronomy

i want to get a chance in isro or nasa.so how can i get entry for it?
i want to research with astronomy. how possible it?

10th May 2012, 06:40 PM
stlawrence

Default Re: Can i get entry in ISRO or NASA? I want to do research with Astronomy

Hi friend,

I am impressed that, you have such a big dream !!!!!

See, it is not possible to join NASA directly after completing four years of engineering from any University/College of India.

To go to NASA, first try for ISRO. ISRO take exam for the recruitment every year for the final year engineering students, sit for that and try to crack that.Other option is to try to study at IIST,Kerala, every year ISRO recruits no. of engineers from there.

Learn and experiment many things at ISRO, and then try to go to NASA. At this point, after working in ISRO, you will surely able to work in NASA.

But why to go to NASA? Try to make our ISRO as competitive as NASA, so that Americans die hard to get to work at ISRO. THias way, you also will able to help our country.Think Big!!!!

I respect your dream to work at NASA, for that, you need to follow above.This will fetch you success.

Keep dreaming high

For any other query, do post here.

best of luck

regards.

Read more: http://engineering-courses.com/can-i-join-nasa-through-any-aieee-du-colleges-india-1668.html#ixzz1uT5AuLYU
10th May 2012, 06:40 PM
edr_fdr

Default Re: Can i get entry in ISRO or NASA? I want to do research with Astronomy

Dear friend

NASA stands for National Aeronautics and space Administration it is an agency of united space government. for placed in NASA you have to done Aerospace engineering.
Aerospace engineering deals with aircraft and space craft engineering.you can must join NASA through the AIEEE and DU colleges .There are many NIT'S and DU colleges offered Aerospace engineering course by which you can get an opportunity to placed in NASA.
For getting placed in NASA you have to first qualify the entrance exam which is taken by the NASA.

with regard

Read more: http://engineering-courses.com/can-i-join-nasa-through-any-aieee-du-colleges-india-1668.html#ixzz1uT5EM46L
10th May 2012, 06:41 PM
rati23dec

Hi friend,

You can join Aeronautical engineering after completing +2 course , But procedure is same as of BE/B.tech admission so you have to fulfill all the requirements .

Eligibility criteria Aeronautical engineering
Student applying must have Physics , chemistry and maths as subject combination in 10+2 examination.
Student applying must have passed 10+2 exam from any recognized school .
Student applying must have at least 60% marks in 10+2 examination .

SC/ST Student
relaxation of 5% marks .

Exams through which you can join Aeronautical engineering
AIEEE
IIT-JEE
Good Luck..!!

Read more: http://engineering-courses.com/can-i-join-nasa-through-any-aieee-du-colleges-india-1668.html#ixzz1uT5HMQ17
16th June 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Can i get entry in ISRO or NASA. I want to research in ISRO because I like to doing research very much.but, I am Student in bio-medical engineering. Is this possible? How?
6th August 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

can i get into isro with biology(no maths) in 10 2??
3rd June 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to research on univesre..im in 2 now ; what i have to do
now???
28th July 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Being an entc engg what kind of jobs (role) i should choose available in market?
21st September 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

hi,
I was in telecom sector worked as a transmission engineer. I am jobless right now. It is about 6-7 month of employment gap thats why i am planning to do course like CCNA to get new job plus will get switch into networking after doing this course.
i want to know that by doing this will i surely get a job?
please tell me asap.
15th September 2014, 05:15 AM
Unregistered

I am a fourth year student of civil engineering , I need a job to get experience in field work, which company will recruit me in Nagpur, Maharashtra?
24th September 2015, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am in11th i have a strong determination to become a space scientist so which college should i learn to work in NASA and ISRO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?