26th August 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Astronomy in NASA being a 10th student?

Sir,
I will study minimum only but I always become 1st rank holder and secured above 90% in my exams. My dream is to study Astronomy in NASA. I am in 10th standard now. Please tell me how I can do this?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I opt for after completion of 10th Class to become an Astronaut in NASA? Can I study Astronomy by giving the Entrance Exams of IIT, AIEEE and WBJEE?
  2. Exams related to NASA or Astronomy? I am in class 10th
  3. Astronomy Olympiads is held also for 8th standard students in India?
  4. Should I have to study B.Sc in Physics to study M.Sc in Astronomy? Does Bachelor's Degree in Astronomy available in Mumbai?
  5. Is there any scholarship available to study in NASA and become an Astronaut?
  6. List of institutes which offer B.Sc(Astronomy) in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility to study for 12th student?
  7. How to get Job in ISRO or NASA after completion of M.Sc in Astronomy?
  8. Eligiblity criteria and universities offering Diploma in Astronomy Science with fee structure for BCA student?
  9. What subjects should I have to study to join NASA after completion of 10th?
  10. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class?
  11. What should I study after 10th to become a NASA astronaut? Which stream should I choose in 11th and 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How much percentage is required in 10th for job in NASA?
  13. How to get into NASA after passing 10th?
  14. What should I do after B.E to go for astronomy field?
  15. Possibility to get admission in Ph.D(Astronomy) programme for M.Sc(Astronomy) student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  16. Can I study Astronomy in Graduation after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer Astronomy in Delhi?
  17. Can i get entry in ISRO or NASA? I want to do research with Astronomy
  18. Can I join Astronomy course after my 10th standard?
27th April 2018, 06:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Astronomy in NASA being a 10th student?

NASA doesn't offer any courses in astronomy. You can join NASA as an astronaut after studying relevant subject in your degree and PG level studies.

Those who have studied physics and astrophysics, can apply for job at NASA. Selection is based on merit and you must have a research aptitude.
14th August 2022, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

where should i study to be a nasa scientist
14th August 2022, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

where should i study to be a nasa scientist?
what should i take as my degree after 2?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?