16th January 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

How do I know that my AIEEE application form is accepted or not?

how to get the information about my aieee form that is accepted or not registration no.20513796 plz reply

16th January 2012, 04:41 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: How do I know that my AIEEE application form is accepted or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to get the information about my aieee form that is accepted or not registration no.20513796 plz reply
visit on the given link and give your registration number or form number for checking...

AIEEE official site link for checking the form status...
16th January 2012, 05:03 PM
Mechanical Rai

Post Re: How do I know that my AIEEE application form is accepted or not?

after 45 days of sending application you can check on aieee website
www.aieee.nic.in using your application number.
16th January 2012, 05:05 PM
nishant242424

Default Re: How do I know that my AIEEE application form is accepted or not?

Quote:
" you aieee from is accepted i have checked it you may go to this site and you can also check it http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/Online/AieeeAppStatus.aspx
all the for exam"
16th January 2012, 05:32 PM
rkexam

Quote:
"Hello dear,
to get the information about your aieee application form you can simply contact on the help line number Of aieee that are

Telephone : 011-22239177-80, Extn. 110, 151 & 157,
011-22246095, 22246087.

With regards
RK"
16th January 2012, 06:11 PM
Nitindesai

AIEEE Application Status 2012
------------------------------------------------------------------------

AIEEE 2012 aspirants can check AIEEE Application Form Status 2012 through the AIEEE online gateway. The customized software program distributed by AIEEE administering authority will ask for your AIEEE Application Number which will then search the AIEEE Application database to give the AIEEE Application Status 2012.

One can check the receipt of application in AIEEE office after 45 days of submission of AIEEE Application Form.

The AIEEE administering authority keeps on uploading AIEEE 2012 applicants’ details on regular basis. This year CBSE is expecting to receive approximately 10 lac applications for AIEEE 2012 Entrance Exam.

Important: When you check AIEEE Application Form Status online you get either an Yes / No, message appear like “Application Form Number ‘xxxxxx’ has been received” or “Application Form Number ‘xxxxxx’ is yet to be received/ processed”. In case of later, check back again, after, say, 2-3 days, if you still get the same message, you can request for your status to:

The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1-2, Institutional Area
IP Extension
Patparganj, Delhi 110 092

You can forward a photocopy of the AIEEE Application Form, the Demand Draft or any other mode of payment and two passport size photographs (as pasted on the AIEEE Application Form) to the AIEEE Office.

AIEEE 2012 Status of receipt of application

It is for the information of all concerned that the confirmation pages are being posted by the candidates from all part of the country and abroad on various dates. The same are being received in CBSE regularly on random basis. The status of receipt of application being uploaded on the website is also on random basis and not concerned with the date/place of dispatch. The candidates are requested to regularly check their status of receipt of application.

Check AIEEE Application Form Status 2012 Click Here.

Retrieving AIEEE Application Registration Number 2012

Don’t panic! If you have forgotten your AIEEE Application Registration Number 2012, then you need not press your panic button. AIEEE 2012 has devised a software program that will ask you specific questions. These questions are simple like Your Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, your Date of Birth Etc. With the help of these questions, AIEEE 2012 search bot will retrieve your AIEEE Application Registration Number.

Retrieve AIEEE Application Registration Number 2012
Click Here http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/Online/GetCandAppno.aspx

Please note that as AIEEE had facilitated ‘online’ corrections of particulars in the application form, the facility for correction will be operational on AIEEE website www.aieee.nic.in till 10th January, 2012. No correction in particulars will be entertained by the Board under any circumstances after 10th January, 2012. All the students are advised to visit the CBSE/AIEEE website and make correction in particulars, if any, without fail by 10th January, 2012.
16th January 2012, 06:17 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

dear friend ,

to know that your application form is accepted or not by the central board of secondary education ( CBSC ) kindly visit the website

www.aieee.nic.in

for all the details of the institutes offering the admissions under the aieee exam kindly visit the website

www.ccb.nic.in

thanks and best luck
16th January 2012, 06:21 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How do I know that my AIEEE application form is accepted or not?

Hi

Congrats that your AIEEE form has been received at the AIEEE Office.

This is the message that was shown :

"Confirmation Page for Registration Number '20513796' has been received "

If you want to Check the status of your AIEEE Application Form, Please Click Here

After you are taken to the page, you just have to enter the Registration Number, and you would be notified about the present status of your form.

For any more information, Please Click Here to visit the official AIEEE website.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
17th January 2012, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

how to i know that my registration no is 20122052 is accepted or not..pls reply soon i am wating for answer
chandan singh negi
386A pratap vihar part 2
kirari extension
sultan puri
delhi 110086
8th February 2016, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

How do i know that whether my AIEEE form is accepted or not?my application no. Is 60740723
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?