27th November 2010, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Will my form get rejected if I dont send the exact amount of DD for AIEEE exam?

If instead of Rs. 500 Demand draft of Rs.510 is drawn and online form is already submitted for BE/B.Tech AIEEE examination will it be accepted ? If not what should I do now?

29th June 2011, 11:37 AM
sandymishra45

Default Re: Will my form get rejected if I dont send the exact amount of DD for AIEEE exam?

You should not worry about it. Your application form of AIEEE will not be rejected if they drawn 510Rs. instead of 500Rs. Because the fees to fill the form online is 510Rs.

Next time be aware during filling the form. And read all the instructions before filling any application form.

Best of luck

29th June 2011, 04:11 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will my form get rejected if I dont send the exact amount of DD for AIEEE exam?

according to me there will be no damage to your registration.
the important thing is that, you have to submit your information that is name ,birth date, percentage.
and the secretory of cbsc needs only 500 rupees . the mentioned fees.
in any case your form will not be rejected.
dont be tense about it. ........................ thanks

29th June 2011, 04:17 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If instead of Rs. 500 Demand draft of Rs.510 is drawn and online form is already submitted for BE/B.Tech AIEEE examination will it be accepted ? If not what should I do now?
there is no problem with this thing.
the important things are correct name, birthdate , percentage of 10+2 and10 exams.

your form wont be rejected.
because there is no special reason mentioned in aieee info brauchure .

the rejection will happen if fees payed is less than given amount.
but you have paid more than enough.

for all type of info about aieee form submissions visit aieee.nic.in

30th June 2011, 02:59 PM
Sagar Keshari

no you form will not be accepted you again have to register with new form . .

30th June 2011, 04:24 PM
rashipandit

no the demand draft will not be rejected as the amount is exceeded not decreased why don't you ring up the authority and tell them your problem.

1st July 2011, 04:35 PM
naveen7777

Dont worry sir they soon reply back on to your mail account because if you have not submitted required amount then you have to mail your complain onto their Website as soon as you can. same where you have submit your online form

1st July 2011, 08:40 PM
RAJENDRA KUMAR SINGH
Junior Member+

No.not at all your form would be rejected.Since the amount is greater than the actual amount.And also the amount difference does not vary much.
If you had given less amount there would be chances of rejection of your form.So dont worry nothing will happen.Just cool your mind for AIEEE.
ALL THE BEST!!

14th September 2011, 09:08 PM
yash448

before taking any action they will send you message either by mail or phone.
so , dont worry .................but it will be better if you contact the office of aieee and made your query.

14th September 2011, 09:11 PM
yash448

before taking any action they will send you message either by mail or phone.
so , dont worry .................but it will be better if you contact the office of aieee and made your query.

7th November 2011, 08:31 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi.

Since you have sent a greater amount, your form can not be cancelled. So be rest assured, and keep your preparations well.

All the best.

12th November 2011, 04:50 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,You should not worry about it. Your application form of AIEEE will not be rejected if they drawn 510Rs. instead of 500Rs. Because the fees to fill the form online is 510Rs.
Next time be aware during filling the form. And read all the instructions before filling any application form.
Good luck

7th December 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the amount for fill dd for sc caste

15th December 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

if the dd is not signed by the branch authority,will aieee accept it?

20th December 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

what is the exact amount of dd ofline and online both

21st December 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I have made the demand draft of wrong amount and have registered it. The difference of amount is 600 rs will my application get rejected if not then till when i can make correct DD for the same and submit it again?

26th December 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I have cancelled the DD as i wanted to change the mode of exam.But i am not able to fill a new form. Will my form get rejected?

26th December 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

i have cancelled my DD as i wanted to change the mode of my exam.will my form be rejected? I also want to change my mode from OFFLINE to ONLINE. How am I supposed to do it?

27th December 2011, 01:14 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
NO, Your for is not rejected.

If you want to conform you can call on following Number:-

Phone Number: 011-22239177
011-22246095,
011-22246087,
011-22239956

Fax: 011-22246095, 22235775

E-mail: pitams[dot]cbse[at]nic[dot]in

GOOD LUCK!

27th December 2011, 04:12 PM
jayparikh

Lightbulb Re: Will my form get rejected if I dont send the exact amount of DD for AIEEE exam?

Quote:
Will my form get rejected if I dont send the exact amount of DD for AIEEE exam?

Hi friend,

Don't worry, your AIEEE form will not be rejected due to this problem.

The main thing is , AIEEE authority must get fees of Rs.500, and here they are getting even more , so, in anyway your application will not get rejected.

Refund is completely dependent on their policy. But, one thing I can clearly say is , don't worry about forms , your form will not get rejected. Just pay attention to your study.

For any other query, do post here.

best of luck

regards.

21st March 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

will my form get rejected if my hard copy form/demond draf does not reach

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?