2nd August 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication

i have completed diploma in electronics and communication but some paper's are back, do i get a job in u'r company

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  2. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  3. How to get a job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  4. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  5. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  6. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  7. How to do B.E after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  8. How can I get a job after completing diploma and communication engineering
  9. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  11. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  13. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  14. Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  15. What are the job opportunities after completing electronics and communication diploma?
  16. How can I do part time job after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  17. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  18. How can I get a government job after diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
29th July 2015, 02:37 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication

Yes, surely you can go for the job after completion of your diploma in the Electronics and Communications.

There are many PSU companies situated in India that offered better job opportunities :

Job posts :-

=> Diploma Engineer

=> Electronics Hardware Engineers

=> Electronics Technician

Companies for jobs :-

=> SAIL

=> NTPC

=> BSNL

=> MTNL

=> BEL

=> BHEL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?