23rd January 2012, 01:02 PM
lydi_8990

Previous years question papers for Grade III exam? What is the pattern and which books to be referred?

Hi Sir/Madam,

I want previous year question paper for Grade III exam or else send patterns and some books to refer.Then I also want to know how much I have to score in my first paper so that they consider my second paper for evaluation.

please do reply to mail my mail id is [email protected]

thank you soooo much in advance

2nd July 2012, 09:40 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Previous years question papers for Grade III exam? What is the pattern and which books to be referred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lydi_8990 View Post
Hi Sir/Madam,

I want previous year question paper for Grade III exam or else send patterns and some books to refer.Then I also want to know how much I have to score in my first paper so that they consider my second paper for evaluation.

please do reply to mail my mail id is [email protected]

thank you soooo much in advance
The Assistant Grade 3 exam consist of 3 papers.

The paper 1 and paper 2 will consist of Higher Secondary Level questions and paper 3 will consist of graduate level questions.

All the 2 papers will consist of objective type questions only and the time allotted for each paper will be 2 hours.

The paper 1 will consist of 4 sections - General Intelligence, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and english language.
Each section will consist of 50 questions of 1 mark each So each section will be of 50 marks.
This paper will be of a total of 200 marks

Paper 2 will be divided into 2 parts - Quantitative Methods and English Language and Comprehension.

50 questions will be asked in Quantitative Methods and 100 questions will be asked in English Language and Comprehension. Each question will be of 1 mark.
This paper will be of a total of 150 marks

Paper 3 will be Technical Cadre paper of Biological Science. It will consist of 200 questions of 1 mark each so it will be a paper of 200 marks.

Those candidates who qualify the written exam will be short listed for the Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) according to their marks.

For deep information about the pattern I am attaching a solved paper also.
you should check the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf grade 3 paper.pdf(8.23 MB, 313 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?