1st February 2012, 09:31 PM
iamjaga

In which IT company can I get a job after scoring 65% in matric and 57% in 12th?

hello my name is goutam ...presently i am continuing my b.tech 2nd year ece branch ....i got 65% in my matric and 57% in my 12th ..hence i want to know in which IT company can i apply my job.. n i am i eligible to apply in top IT companies.... n if not what r the measures i shall opt from now onwards...

2nd February 2012, 01:30 PM
roshan tayade

Default Re: In which IT company can I get a job after scoring 65% in matric and 57% in 12th?

You can apply for most of the IT companies. But for freshers many IT companies takes 10th and 12th percentage into consideration. Make sure you keep ur B. Tech aggregate above 60% bcos almost all top IT companies allows only students securing 60% or above in their selection process. After you gain experience your percentage does not matters if you try for another job.

Good Luck.....
2nd February 2012, 03:19 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which IT company can I get a job after scoring 65% in matric and 57% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjaga View Post
hello my name is goutam ...presently i am continuing my b.tech 2nd year ece branch ....i got 65% in my matric and 57% in my 12th ..hence i want to know in which IT company can i apply my job.. n i am i eligible to apply in top IT companies.... n if not what r the measures i shall opt from now onwards...
hi!!

your percentage in both X and XII class is not too good,especially in class XII.now,you can not do anything so,better now to focus only on your GRADUATION.

percentage criteria for top IT companies

• some companies wants atleast 60% in education through out the career that means you require to get atleast 60% in class X ,classXII and also in GRADUATION as well
so,you are not eligible for those companies!!!

• now,some companies only want 60% in graduation ,hence you can apply for those companies
  • actually,another factor which companies see is Educational gap .most of the companies have allowed only one year of educational gap right through the career.however in some companies two year gap is also allowed
Dependence of companies percentage criteria on methods of campusing

actually, at the time on On Campusing,some companies set their criteria at a fixed level.for eg.

Infosys- During on Campus placements fix its criteria at above 60% while the same company does set its criteria at 75% for off campusing

companies where you can apply by 60% in graduation are
  1. IGATE patni
  2. infosys
  3. HCL
  4. Tech mahindra
  5. wipro
  6. cognizant
  7. sapient
NOTE-Atleast try to get more than 60% in GRADUATION

Hope this helps..

with regards
roknits
4th March 2012, 01:29 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

you have not 60% in throughout then you are not eligible for maximum software companies.

maximum software company want 60% in through out in career like TCS,CTS,IBM,HP,L&T etc.

some few software company allow 50% above criteria like WIPRO, SYNTEL etc.

so you are eligible for above company.

Also you are eligible for .NET and PHP company so you can contact those company.

All the best.
8th October 2014, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

In which IT company can I get a job after scoring 70% in matric and 58% in 12th and 68% in btech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?