10th February 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the post of Police Sub Inspector in Guwahati?

I have done my graduation from north guwahati collage (guwahati university) can i apply for the post of police sub inspector.

3rd May 2012, 12:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the post of Police Sub Inspector in Guwahati?

After graduation, you are eligible to apply for the post of Sub – Inspector. You need to attend Public Service Commission exam conducted in the state of Assam. You can apply on the basis of available vacancies. Minimum age limit to apply for this exam is 21 years. Maximum age to apply for this exam is 30 years. You should adhere to certain physical standards prescribed like weight, height, eyesight, chest measurement etc as part of Physical test. If you successfully clear written test, you will need to appear for Physical Test and Personal Interview as well.
3rd May 2012, 12:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the post of Police Sub Inspector in Guwahati?

After graduation, you are eligible to apply for the post of Sub – Inspector. You need to attend Public Service Commission exam conducted in the state of Assam. You can apply on the basis of available vacancies. Minimum age limit to apply for this exam is 21 years. Maximum age to apply for this exam is 30 years. You should adhere to certain physical standards prescribed like weight, height, eyesight, chest measurement etc as part of Physical test. If you successfully clear written test, you will need to appear for Physical Test and Personal Interview as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?