9th January 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Will my AIEEE form get rejected if I have not written my name and date of photograph?

Hello,
By mistake, I have not incorporated my name and date of photograph taken on the photo. Will my form get rejected? I had checked my application status and its saying that my form has been received...What should I do? Should I sent an apology letter along with a new form..? Please help me as I am extremely tensed because of the nearing deadline of form submision...

27th June 2011, 09:52 PM
nikhilpatidar

Default Re: Will my AIEEE form get rejected if I have not written my name and date of photograph?

You are rejected if you not written my name and date of Photograph.You are eligible for exam only.During document verification you are not eligible because you not follow instruction of CBSE rule.For more detail you can be visit on wesite
www.cbse.nic.in
27th June 2011, 11:13 PM
pmpmpradeep

Default Re: Will my AIEEE form get rejected if I have not written my name and date of photograph?

AIEEE FORM

If you are talking about photo only that is name and date of photo, then don't worry your AIEEE form will not be rejected.

But if you didn't mention name on the AIEEE form, then your form will be rejected.

Next time be aware about this and fill the form with full concentration. During filling any form please read all the instructions first.

BEST OF LUCK
30th June 2011, 02:37 PM

date of photograph does not matter.by this mistake no problem should be create.
30th June 2011, 03:22 PM
Sagar Keshari

yes your aieee form will be rejected if you had not written your name and date of birth below of the photo. the only thing you can do is rebuy and refill the form again.
30th June 2011, 03:25 PM
Sagar Keshari

you have again buy the form from syndicate bank and again have to fill with proper care and had to send it or else you won't be eligable
12th November 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I have forgot to mention the date of signature on the application form of IIT-JEE. Will my form get rejected?
28th November 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i have pasted colour photograph without name and date of photography.please tell me ,will it result in the rejection of form or not?
7th December 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,If i will make demand draft for bank of Maharashtra then it will do
12th December 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

will my AIEEE form get rejected if i have forgotten to sign it my the gazetted officer?
12th December 2011, 10:16 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
for filling the application form you need to be careful as if you fill it wrongly your application will be rejected.
Make sure that you have not left any column in the application empty. You need to attach the following with the application form.
Your latest passport size photo Attested by the head of the institution. Nothing matters if you didn't write the date.
You must attach the mark sheet of the 10th standard exam for the purpose of age proof .
Sc and st aspirant must submit community certificate for reservation if they require.
You must sign in the place whereever necessary
if any of the above is not attached your application has the chance of getting rejected
Before sending the application take photocopy of the filled application.
14th December 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

The black and white photo to be pasted on the aieee form should be recent one?????? what is the minimum date for the photo to be pasted from the date of taken photo???? plzzzzzzzzzzz answer early i have to submit the form yet.
25th December 2011, 10:07 AM
tuntunia

AIEEE FORM

If you are talking about photo only that is name and date of photo, then don't worry your AIEEE form will not be rejected.

But if you didn't mention name on the AIEEE form, then your form will be rejected.

Next time be aware about this and fill the form with full concentration. During filling any form please read all the instructions first.

BEST OF LUCK
29th December 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I haven't written my details on the back of Demand Draft for AIEEE 2012.Is there any problem?Help me please
29th December 2011, 01:58 PM
Amraj Ravindran

I haven't written my details on the back of Demand Draft for AIEEE 2012.Will it cause any problem for my exam?
4th January 2012, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

wel, i have pasted a black n white photo with only the date printed on the photo.,....and had mentioned my name only in the form, not in the photo....is there any problem sir??
21st November 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Will my jee forms get rejected if i have not written the name and date of birth below the photograph? And if it does can you please suggest what to after that? Thankyou sir.
23rd November 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir, will my form be rejected if i have folded my form and sent it in a small envelope.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?