24th December 2010, 07:54 PM

Doing B.E in ECE and want to do value added courses : Which course will be the best and which are the institutes?

i am doing BE ECE i like to do some value added courses which will be best for me and which institution is the best for this

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join ECE core companies? Which value added courses are required for Core Companies? -- [New]
  2. Which are the some of the best courses in ECE field?
  3. Courses which are suitable for me after B.Tech ECE? Institutes offering aviation courses?
  4. Which value added courses can I choose while doing 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  5. What are the courses required in core side jobs for B.Tech ECE students? Best institutes for these courses? Which are the exams required?
  6. List of training centers in Chennai that provides value added courses? List of courses I can learn? I'm in 2nd year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Chennai
  7. Courses related to satellite communication? Fee structure of it and the institutes in Hyderabad?
  8. Which type of courses are best for top ECE companies? Institutes which are the courses are available?
  9. Should I do a job or any other course after completing degree in ECE? Details of the embedded system courses? Institutes in Pune?
  10. What's the age limit for B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  12. Is there any distance education course which can help me in getting a job?
  13. List of short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses?
  14. What is the benefit of value added courses during placement drives?
  15. Cutoff score for IITs in ECE? In which institutes can I get after scoring 49?
  16. Short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses?
  17. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students?
  18. Need list of best institutes for Networking Courses?
25th December 2010, 07:59 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Doing B.E in ECE and want to do value added courses : Which course will be the best and which are the institutes?

hi,,
i think you should do some course in the field of chip designing because there is lots of demand for the professionals in this field.
you can also do some course in robotics because its the future ,and there is huge demand for professionals in the field of robotics
all the best
29th December 2010, 07:27 PM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: Doing B.E in ECE and want to do value added courses : Which course will be the best and which are the institutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i am doing BE ECE i like to do some value added courses which will be best for me and which institution is the best for this
Hello.

You can join Advanced Training Institute(ATI). This institute is providing three months and six months diploma courses.

These are part time courses. You can learn a lot during this course session.

You can also join Robotics courses. Robotics has a better prospectus in future.

You can also join Industrial Electrical and Electronics courses because this has a better prospectus.

All the Best!
6th March 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

hai i am arul doing BE ECE I WANT TO DO VALUE ADDED COURSES that is useful to my carrier which are the best courses and which is the best institute
1st April 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

hi i'm persuinng B.E.in E.C. t want to go in field of robotics how can i apply for this?
8th May 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

hi i'm karthik studying 1st betch in ece can i know where robatic courses are offered in andhra pradesh
3rd June 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

I am very interested to do the business in visakhapatnam. so, is there any plans???
10th June 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Doing B.Tech in ECE and want to do value added courses : Which course will be the best and which are the institution
16th July 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

hi...is it better to study ECE
17th July 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

am doing B.tech in ece and want to do value added courses
16th August 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

I completed my B.E in ECE. i want to study M.E. which course is best to study?
8th November 2011, 06:56 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Doing B.E in ECE and want to do value added courses : Which course will be the best and which are the institutes?

ECE is one of the best courses available in the market today. It is kind of a dual stream engineering. Electronics and Communication.

Some of the courses are quite necessary for the upliftment of your knowledge and concepts.
I am listing down a few courses, that you can take up while you are doing your B Tech.

1. C & C++ programming
2. Java (Core and Advanced)
3. .NET
4. Embedded systems
5. GSM and CDMA technology
6. Wireless technology
7. VLSI Robotics

etc.

The communication courses can be taken under BSNL ALTTC. I am providing you the link address :

alttc.bsnl.co.in/contactus.htm

And for the Electronics and programming courses you can do them from :

NIIT
Tech Mentro
Appin Technologies
etc

All the best.

Regards
RJ
22nd July 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

What are the value added course for the be eee student in the college period?please replay me?
14th September 2013, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Doing B.E in EEE and want to do value added courses : Which course will be the best and which are the institutes?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?