10th March 2016, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the benefit of value added courses during placement drives?

I want to know about the benefits of the value added courses during the time of campus placement in college. Please reply me with the appropriate answer. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
13th March 2016, 06:56 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: What is the benefit of value added courses during placement drives?

Mainly these courses added an extra skill to your CV. But at the time of interview the company mainly sees your knowledge.
These courses has the value at the time when you join the company. Basically company sees the knowledge and skills of a person.
13th March 2016, 08:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of value added course during campus placement drive:-

- It enhances your resume.
- Companies prefer students with studies or work experience apart from mainstream studies.
- You get something else to talk during the interview and this might interest the interviewer.
14th March 2016, 07:03 PM
Indian knowledge

It is very helpful for you in future to do value added courses during placement drives. This increase your knowledge in different fields also. You can also prepare for a separate line also in your carrier. You can chose it as your carrier. You can also do many other courses such as computer course , fashion designing etc.
Some extra skills and talent also improve your personality. So it is also helpful for you in interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?