18th May 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I choose History and 2nd Sociology in IAS exam?

Can i chose history and second sociology in IAS exam

Related Questions:
  1. Books which are best for IAS Mains Sub History?
  2. Can I choose Indian History, Sociology and Public Admin in HCS as combination after graduating in Eng. Hons?
  3. Which subjects can I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? Will the public administrator and history subjects are good for me?
  4. Can I persue Masters in Sociology now from Ranchi University? -- [New]
  5. Which is the best way to prepare for IAS Exam? Which optional subjects should I choose for this exam being a candidate from B.Com course?
  6. Best coaching institution for preparation of civil services examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I choose History of Arts subject in IAS mains exam as optional subject?
  8. Best books for IAS prelims exam? I have chosen 2 optional subjects, Mathematics and History
  9. Which Coaching center is good for IAS Exam? Which Optional subject should I opt for this Exam between History and Geography?
  10. Best coaching center for Geography in New Delhi?
  11. Which paper should I select in UPSC after graduating with commerce?
  12. Can I appear for TGT exam after completing B.E?
  13. Can I choose Indian History and Mathematics as optional subject in mains exam of IAS
  14. Which subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in CSE?
  15. Which subjects to choose after completion of 2nd year science
  16. Which course among M.A Sociology and MA History has more difficult syllabus?
  17. What are the career options for me after passing 12th?
  18. Which stream would be easy after 12th to become an IPS officer?
9th May 2014, 02:22 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I choose History and 2nd Sociology in IAS exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i chose history and second sociology in IAS exam
Yes you can choose any subject as you wish. There is no restriction regarding that. But, you have to complete the bachelor degree course without having any pending backlogs in order to participate in IAS entrance examination. IAS stands for Indian Administrative Service and this Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. If your aspiring to become and IAS Officer then you should apply for Civil Service Examination . This Examination is held every twice in a year. The Civil Service Examination is divided into three levels namely , Civil Service Aptitude Test , Main Examination and Interview. To participate in this IAS entrance examination, One Should Complete Graduation in any discipline from recognized University and Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination. The candidate who should be reached 21 years to 30 years and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates. The Notification for this Examination Published in Employment news papers and Official website of UPSC . The Cost of Examination Application Form Rs.100/- . You may apply for this Examination in Online Mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?