5th March 2012, 10:47 AM
kusum khatri

Can I get Government Job after completion of 10+2 with Commerce stream?

Can i get g Govt. Job after +2 Commerce?

14th March 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Government Job after completion of 10 2 with Commerce stream?

i get job 10 2 commrece
15th March 2012, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Government Job after completion of 10 2 with Commerce stream?

how i become ias officer i pass10th exam in the cbse school i want to say that in which subject i take for class 11th
15th March 2012, 11:48 AM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get Government Job after completion of 10+2 with Commerce stream?

There are many jobs in GOVT SECTORS which allow 12th passed student to apply for job.

Staff Selection Commission

Banking

GOVT SECTOR

GOVT Banks have procedure to recruit the candidates.

There are 2 stages to be clear by candidate.

1,Written examination

2,personal interview

1.Eligibility for apply in the Entrance Examination.

A.10+2 from recognized board with at least 50 to 60% marks (Relaxation for sc/st/obc/disable people)

B.Age - between 18 to 28 for General Category (relaxation for sc/st/obc).

2.For detail Information Read
EMPLOYMENT NEWSPAPER
DAILY NEWSPAPER LIKE
THE TIMES OF INDIA OR HINDUSTAN TIMES OR OTHER NEWSPAPERS

3.ENTRANCE EXAM QUESTIONS PATTERN

Quantitative aptitude --- 50 QUESTIONS
English - -----------------50 QUESTIONS
reasoning ---------------- 50 QUESTIONS
General awareness - ----50 QUESTIONS
and
computer ----------------- 50 QUESTIONS

250 QUESTIONS (AROUND) OF OBJECTIVE TYPES.

4. DURATIONS OF EXAMINATION
1.30 to 2.5 hours

If you clear the entrance examination you will called for interview.
After clearing the interview successfully.
you will get the job.
19th March 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

i m persuing my 11th in commerce stream with maths. i want to know whether i could get a job immediately after completing my 12th.
1st April 2012, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

I am persuing B.Com. Could i get a job now?????
12th April 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

after 10 2 (commerce)which is the best course for govt. job which give higher salary in future.
12th April 2012, 04:50 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Government Job after completion of 10+2 with Commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusum khatri View Post
Yes Dear,

You can ofcourse get govt. jobs after completing 10+2 in commerce.

You can apply for Bank's clerical post. All Government or public sector banks in India hire students of 10+2 pass in any stream for the post of clerks. A minimum marks of 60% in 12th is safe to become eligible.

Your age should be between 18 years and 28 years. Age and marks Relaxation are there for Sc/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per Government rules.

To get jobs in these banks, you have to keep yourself updated about various vacancies in various banks.

Not more than a year ago, each banks used to conduct their own entrance exam for the clerical post. But now a days, IBPS (Institute of Banking Personal Selection) conducts the exam in behalf of 19 public sector banks. Except SBI who conducts its own exam separately as usual.

To know about the next IBPS clerical exam, visit http://www.ibps.in/

The written exam consists of 200 marks and contains 4 sections like:
* General Intelligence
* English
* Mathematics
* General Knowledge with special reference to banking industry.

Each section consists of 50 marks and you have to get minimum cut off marks in each section to get qualified over all.

Another sector is primary school teaching sector. The Government of India conducts the exam for the recruitment of primary school teachers in India every year. Since the no. of schools are increasing, that is why the demand of primary school teachers are also increasing.

The educational qualification for the post is a 12th pass in any stream with minimum 60% marks.

To know about those exams you have to read newspapers like employment news, rojgar samachar and other state employment newspaper.

The types of question asked here in the written exam are very simple. Mainly based on General knowledge, which you can know by following a general knowledge book. A Descriptive paper is also there where you have to write an essay or paragraph on a particular topic decided by the board.
12th April 2012, 11:58 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusum khatri View Post
HI!
After passing 12th you not have many option.

Some govt job after passing 12:-
> Indian Army
> Indian Navy
> Indian Air Force
> T.T.E
> Bank Clerk
> Police Force
etc

GOOD LUCK!
15th May 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

can i get govt.job by doing BBA MBA....???
plzzzz help me......
27th December 2012, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

is there any question on accounts in the exam bank sector...???
15th January 2013, 05:26 PM
nitishtrifid

Hello Dear,

Why you take tension there are various option for a commerce student.
If you want to doing a job then there are many sector which is

IBPS clerk
Accountant
NDA
SCRA
Railway exam

best of luck
12th February 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I have taken commerce without maths what should i do after 10 2.
13th February 2013, 02:25 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

After 10+ 2 with commerce stream, it is better if you complete your graduation first.

As most of the government exams take graduates. So, there will be many opportunities for you.

After 12th these are the government jobs -

Indian Army through NDA

SCRA

Railways

These exam require 12th pass candidates.

By qualifying NDA exam, you can join -

Indian Army

Indian Navy

Indian Air Force

So you can apply to these jobs and on qualifying these , you can get government jobs.
13th February 2013, 04:08 PM
shweta suri

you can apply for government accountant, you can do C.A.,CS,ICWA ETC and get fascinating jobs
1st April 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i am week in maths if i take plan commerce will there will better job oppurnities or to take maths and commerce to get better job
5th May 2013, 12:53 AM

Arrow Re: Can I get Government Job after completion of 10+2 with Commerce stream?

After 10+ 2 with commerce stream, it is better if you complete your graduation first.

As most of the government exams take graduates. So, there will be many opportunities for you.

After 12th these are the government jobs

These exam require 12th pass candidates.
1st October 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

What type of job can i do after 2 commerce in India salary 25000 and above.
13th April 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

what will i do to get 25000 per annum salary after competion of 10 2 with commerce
16th June 2014, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

minimum how much marks we have to get in qualifing the entrance exam of bank clerk
16th June 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

minimum how much marks we have to get in qualifing the entrance exam of bank clerk
31st July 2014, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I have done 2 commerce 2011-12.at that time
Studying in b.com prof final year .can I apply
Bank p/o job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?