30th December 2010, 01:22 PM
rakesh badola

Syllabus for the post of Taxation Inspector(Haryana Staff Selection Commission)?

Syllabus for the post of Taxation Inspector (Haryana Staff Selection Commission)

Related Questions:
13th January 2011, 11:58 AM
rks_estate

Default Re: Syllabus for the post of Taxation Inspector(Haryana Staff Selection Commission)?

Hello Dear,

Syllabus for the post of Taxation Inspector are as shown: -

1. Fundamentals
i. Definition of Accounting
ii. Functions of Accounting
iii. Necessity of Accounting

2. Accounting Principles
i. Concepts & Conventions
ii. Cash and Mercantile Systems

3. Fundamentals of Double Entry System – General Principles.

4. Accounting Cycle or Process – Journalisation and Ledgerisation. Recording transaction in subsidiary books – Posting of Ledger

5. Accounting of Bank transactions, bill transactions, preparation of bank reconciliation statements.

6. Capital and Revenue expenditure, receipts and payments and income and expenditure accounts

7. Preparation of Trial Balance, Errors disclosed by Trial Balance and errors not disclosed by Trial Balance – rectification of errors

8. Preparation of final accounts i.e. manufacturing, trading and profit and loss accounts and balance sheet.

Good Luck
25th January 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for the post of Taxation Inspector(Haryana Staff Selection Commission)?

sir please tell me how many questions will come in this exam.
8th April 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

PLS PROVIDE Syllabus for the post of Accountant(Haryana Staff Selection Commission)
19th May 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for the post of accountant the graduate level examination ?
7th June 2011, 03:42 PM

please given me syllabus for income tax &quesation PAper Given Me
31st August 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Taxation Inspector of Haryana Staff Selection Commission exam
2nd September 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Taxation Inspector of Haryana Staff Selection Commission and sample paper of exam plz
2nd September 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Taxation Inspector of Haryana Staff Selection Commission and sample paper of exam
2nd September 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me how many questions will come in this exam.It will be subjective or objective
5th September 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

how can we prepare for exams in short time
6th September 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I want to know detail syllabus for exam of taxtation inspecter.
10th September 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

IS TAXTATION EXAM CANCEL
18th November 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Deaq sir please tell Exam date for taxation inspactor
8th July 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

sir subjects konse hai or kithne hai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?