26th August 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Training of 1 month in Diploma second year West Bengal?

respected sir,
i want to do training for 1 month and i am appearing diploma in second year in branch of mechanical from west bengal..
so, please assure my request as soon for my training

Related Questions:
  1. List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal?
  2. What shall I do after completion of 3 year Diploma course in MLT in West Bengal?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Any training program to be conducted in West Bengal for Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?
  5. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  6. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  7. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  8. B.Ed Training Institute in West Bengal for Para-Teacher?
  9. Which is the best diploma mechanical engineering job placement consultancy in West Bengal?
  10. Names of some good institutes in west bengal providing summer training for btech 2nd year students?
  11. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  12. Vocational training centre in West Bengal on Electronics?
  13. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  14. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  15. Any government job opportunities in West Bengal?
  16. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  17. What's the date of entrance exam for diploma in marine engineering at west bengal? How may I get application forms for the same?
  18. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
8th October 2014, 11:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training of 1 month in Diploma second year West Bengal?

There are various companies which provide training to Mechanical engineering students. Since Mechanical engineering is considered one of the core branches of engineering field, so you should aim at training in the core sector. The options which are opened before you in West Bengal are:-

- Public Sector Units (PSUs) like DGP Steel Plant, DVC, SAIL, ONGC, Oil India Limited, etc.
- Steel Plants like TATA Steel
- Power Plants like CESC
- Electricity Corporation
- Indian Railways
- Kolkata Metro Railways
25th July 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Training of 1 month in Diploma second year West Bengal?

I'm diploma 5th sem student of etc. I want do a training with certificate which hlp me in my job interview.please send me some good training in westbengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?