9th March 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure of BCA program from Sonipat after passing 12th with 80% marks?

i obtained 80% marks in first semester of 12th now i wants to take admission for bca from sonipat haryan please tell me the admission procedure for admission and when i fulfill the application for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study BCA in any reputed college of Pune? Detailed information about BCA program?
  2. Can i get admission in BCA in IP after passing 12th (Arts) from NIOS? -- [New]
  3. Can I do BCA course in Distance Learning after completion of 12th class with Science stream with 35% of marks?
  4. How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?
  5. What is the procedure to get a job in ISRO? I am a 3rd year CSE student from Sonipat
  6. Best college near Sonipat for admission in engineering in electronics and communication stream?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission for BCA in DU?
  8. Can I get admission for BCA course in IP university without having Maths in 12th? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to take admission in DU for BSc Program? I have got 78% marks and overall percentage of 82% in PCM
  10. Admission procedure and scope of studying BCA in IGNOU?
  11. What can I do for CS foundation?
  12. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  13. How many schools are there in North Delhi and Sonipat? I want to take admission in 11th standard with Psychology as my main subject
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being a 12th PCB student?
  15. How to take admission in BSc in DU after passing 12th class with 76%
  16. How to get admission in BCA after passing 12th commerce with computers?
  17. How may I get details regarding admission dates of BCA course after passing class 12th?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Pharmacy after passing 12th
26th August 2015, 03:34 PM
ant man

Default Re: What is the admission procedure of BCA program from Sonipat after passing 12th with 80% marks?

Hello

You are eligible for BCA course after completing 12th. It is very good to have 80% marks in 12th but you must have done 11th and 12th with Maths, physics and chemistry group, other wise colleges doesn't give admission.

The basic eligibility for BCA is ;

Educational Qualification:
1. You must complete 12th with maths, physics and chemistry group.

Minimum marks requirement :
1. Basically all the colleges in the country required minimum 50% marks and above.

Duration of the BCA course:
1. The duration of BCA is 3 years

Age limit :
1. The minimum age limit for BCA is 17 years of age.
2. The maximum age limit is 22-25 years depending on university.

How to take admission in BCA?
Basically after completing 12th you must write a entrance exam conducted by the university or college to take admission. You must mandatory pass the entrance exam.

wishing you all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?