20th February 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Can CA be done through correspondence?

Can CA be done through correspondence?...Pelase provide to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do CS by correspondence? Process for doing CS by correspondence?
  2. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  3. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  4. B.Ed.(correspondence) or M.A. (correspondence) Which one would be better from job point of view? -- [New]
  5. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? Which centers are offering B.Ed correspondence?
  6. Details regarding the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course in Correspondence after completion of BA in Correspondence?
  7. Is PG in correspondence valuable enough?
  8. Universities providing M.Com through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which correspondence to do after doing diploma? Is the correspondence degree worth?
  10. Details on the procedure to do B.Com from correspondence after B.A?
  11. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  12. How to do B.Ed course by correspondence method? I have completed PG in Botany
  13. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  14. Does Mumbai university conduct B.Ed correspondence course? Where can I do my correspondence B.Ed course?
  15. Can I join B.Ed correspondence course after completing B.A correspondence from B.R Ambedkar University?
  16. How to do B.Ed correspondence course after completing MBA?
  17. Is it fine to do MCA correspondence? Best universities offering MCA correspondence course?
  18. Universities providing B.Ed correspondence? Expenses required for pursuing B.Ed? Does the correspondence hold any value?
26th August 2015, 12:00 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can CA be done through correspondence?

Yes, you can pursue the course of CA as correspondence.

==> Chattered Accountancy course which is basically offered through Correspondence course by ICAI.

==> ICAI stands for Institute of chattered Accountant of India.

==> In order to get entry in this course, one must have to give the entrance exam first < CPT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION >

==> After plus two you can register for this course generally this course has three levels Foundation, Inter, Final levels you can enter each level after clearing one after one.

==> However If you are graduate then you can skip out the foundation level & can direct enter in to the Inter level.
26th August 2015, 04:18 PM
JSD.

Default Re: Can CA be done through correspondence?

CA course generally is completed in the following three stages:-

CA CPT
CA IPCC
CA final

For the CA CPT you must have to complete your + 2 from recognised bored. You have to register yourself in the official website of ICAI then you can appear in this examination.

After successfully completion of CA CPT examination ,you must have to go in the CA IPCC examination. For this examination you must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognised University.

If your degree is from commerce background then you must have to score minimum 55 % marks in aggregate.If it is from non commercial background then you must have to score minimum of 60 % marks in your aggregate to be completely eligible for this examination.

After successfully completion of CA IPCC ,you have to go for the CA finals when you complete your CA finals then you have to write the articleship in CA course will be completed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?