30th June 2011, 12:13 PM
honeyfbd2011

What is the completion period of B.E according to the new scheme?

I was the student of B.E. Course under M.D.U., Rohtak (session 2005-09). But i have not completed it yet as there is some supplementary papers which i was to given. I want to make confirm that what is the completion period of B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) according to new scheme? Is it still 7 years?? Please help me in this matter.

25th August 2015, 11:27 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the completion period of B.E according to the new scheme?

If you go according to the curriculum and clear your papers on time then the actual period required for the completion of a BE degree is 4 years.

But if you are having backlogs then it will last until you clear all the papers no matter how much time you take.

The standard period of BE/BTech is 4 years.
26th August 2015, 03:39 PM
JSD.

Default Re: What is the completion period of B.E according to the new scheme?

Bachelors in engineering is a graduation degree program.The duration of this program is 4 years. In each year there will be 2 semester of 6 months duration. In this course there's total 8 semesters.

Generally the normal completion of this course is 4 years. but if you have any backlogs or any supplementary in this course,then until you don't clear all of it,you cannot complete this course. So whenever you complete all your backlogs automatically your course will be completed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?