13th March 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for a job after doing electronics and communication diploma?

I am doing electronic and commanication diploma but my father income codition is not so can i apply for a job

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for job in ISRO having complete Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  2. Will there be any vacancies in ISRO for me being a candidate having done Diploma in Electronics and Communication? How to apply for these positions?
  3. Can I apply for a job after passing diploma in electronics and communication?
  4. Am I eligible for IBPS? I have passed 10th+diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  5. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  6. Job vacancies in ISRO for diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering? How to apply for it?
  7. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  8. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  9. What are the government jobs I can apply for after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  10. How can I apply for a job after doing electronics and communication diploma?
  11. Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  12. How can I get a government job after diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the job oriented courses other than B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  14. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  15. After doing 3 year diploma in electronics and communication branch with 69% how to get a government job?
  16. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech? -- [New]
  17. What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication
  18. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
26th June 2012, 09:57 AM
kengtha

Default Re: How can I apply for a job after doing electronics and communication diploma?

Dear candidate,
you have plenty of job options available for you in government as well as in private sector. Being a diploma engineer you can apply for job in public sector companies, banking sector, I.T sector etc. The notification regarding recruitment can be found through the official website if the particular organisation which you read for any kind of details related to recruitment such as eligibility critera,how to apply etc. you have to apply after the advertisement is made.Then you have to clear the written test followed by interview.
You can also get a job by clearing CDS exam followed by interview and medical test.
You can also get job by clearing exams like IAS,IPS,RRB,IFS followed by interviews.
Electronics diploma holder can get the job posts under the electronies, communication, computer field, Networking field etc in the government companies like:

BHEL
IOCL
ONGC
NTPC
POWER GRID
MTNL
SAIL
GAIL
BSNL
ECIL
BEL
etc

so you can apply for the job posts in these government companies.
These companies select the students based on their performance in entrance exam and interview or the your degree qualification.

SOFTWARE COMPANIES:
TCS
MAHINDRA
INFOSYS
ACCENTURE
PATNI
MICROSOFT
IBM
HP

etc.
also recruit ECE diploma engineers through interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?