8th June 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Automobile Engineering after completion of 10th Class?

can i do automobile engeering after 10th

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I join to do Automobile Designing course being an Automobile Diploma Engineer?
  2. How to do automobile engineering after passing 10th?
  3. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  5. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  6. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th class in these subjects of Automobile Engineering
  7. Can i do Automobile Engineering after 10th? List colleges offering this course? -- [New]
  8. How to join Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  9. How should I join Automobile Engineering in future after passing 10th standard from CBSE?
  10. How to study automobile engineering after passing class 10th?
  11. Can I join diploma in engineering after completion of 10th class?
  12. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of MCA course?
  13. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  14. Can I join merchant navy after completing mechanical engineering in automobile specialization
  15. How to join Masters course after completion of B.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  16. Is it possible to join Diploma in Marine Engineering after completion of 10th Class?
  17. Am I eligible to join Marine Engineering course after completion of 10th Class?
  18. How to join in any automobile core company while n final year Automobile engineering?
17th August 2012, 01:31 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Automobile Engineering after completion of 10th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do automobile engeering after 10th

Candidate who have passed the Xth from a recognized Board and are seeking to pursue course in Automobile Engineering, are eligible for Diploma program. The duration of the Diploma program is three years. In order to be eligible, one must have passed the Xth Board with Mathematics, General Science and English. Candidate who pursues the three years Diploma program will be eligible for second year entry in to the four years Degree course.

For detail information regarding any recognized Institutions offering Diploma program in Automobile Engineering in you concerned State, refer to the official website of the All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE].
14th December 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

hi i am ravi my question is can i join automobile engineering after 10th pass
9th March 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Can i join automobile engineering after 10th ,which is best after 10th join or after12th join!
10th March 2013, 08:51 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Automobile Engineering is related to design, repair and manufacturing of the cars, trucks, bikes etc. Automobile Engineering has good scope in India since there are various automakers in the country like Maruti, Hero Honda, Tata, Mahindra etc.

Recently several automakers have decided to open a manufacturing plant in India. These companies have bought a large chunk of land in Gujarat as well Tamil Nadu. Therefore it is good decision to do Automobile Engineering.

You can do diploma in Automobile Engineering after 10th. The diploma course has duration of three years. But to apply you must have completed 10th standard with subjects like General Science, Maths and English.

There are various universities offering diploma course in Automobile Engineering. However in my opinion, if you want better jobs in the field then apply for the B.Tech in Automobile Engineering.

The bachelor of technology course can be pursued only after completing 12th. The duration of the course is 4 years. You can however also apply for the diploma course first and then after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering, you can take admission for B.Tech.

Under the lateral entry scheme, you will be given admission in second year of B.Tech course. You must complete diploma with at least 50-60 percent marks to get admission for B.Tech. You will have to appear for Lateral Entry Engineering Test for admission.

Otherwise you can take admission for B.Tech after completing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths. After completing the 12th standard apply for the ISEET entrance exam which is specifically for the engineering course.

Eligibility of ISEET

1. You should complete 12th with PCM subjects.

2. At least 40 percent marks in 12th board.
13th March 2013, 05:14 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

First of all i want to ask that for which course in Automobile Engineering you want to go for.

That means if you want to do diploma in Automobile Engineering , then you can do this after the completion of 10th standard.

For Diploma in Automobile Engineering ,

* you need to have passed 10th standard from any recognized board.

* you need to have a minimum of 45% marks in 10th standard.

The Diploma course is of 3 years completing which you will be directly shifted to 2nd year B.Tech in Automobile Engineering.

But if you want to go for Degree course in Automobile Engineering , then the minimum educational qualification that you should have is 12th with PCM from any recognized board.

As well as , you need a minimum of 50% ,marks in 12th standard.

After completion of 12th , you have to appear in engineering exams like IIT , AIEEE , passing which you can go for B.Tech in Automobile Engineering.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
28th March 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my diploma in information technology and i want to take the admission in automobile engineering for degree so it is possible to take the admission in automobile and in which university should it possible
31st May 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

can i go for automobile engineering after completing my HSC in commerce??
9th June 2013, 06:52 PM
pravin_007

Question Re: Can I join Automobile Engineering after completion of 10th Class?

Sir pleeez really i need ur help....
Can u tell me i passed in 10th with 75% marks
N m intrested in car desinging plez tell me i wnt to do automobile cn i do n which collage is better n automobile has scope na in future.....
Requesting u to reply sir ..pleez reply [email protected]
15th June 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi,sir I am Durgesh Nanwatkar I Live in Amravati I Make a Homemade car but it's
Mini if you want meat me please,Login ,[email protected]
20th July 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

re: after writing cet can we join automobile engineering
28th July 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

helllo, from child hood i am intreasted in car designing and i am a good designer also for goood jobs wheir i should do auto.eng. in maharastra after 10th
12th August 2013, 09:24 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join Automobile Engineering course after completion of 10th class provided you fulfill all eligibility criteria.

Automobile Engineering course after 10th is of 3 years duration to obtain Diploma certificate.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having completed 10th with Mathematics, General Science from a recognised Board with 50% marks, can apply for Diploma in Automobile Engineering through cracking entrance exam for the same.

And after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering, one can purse Degree courses through lateral entry in 2nd year of Automobile Degree Engineering course.
12th August 2013, 02:03 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

Yes you can also join Automobile engineering after 10th standard. After 10th you can also choose the diploma program in Automobile Engineering.Automobile engineering is indeed a sub branch of mechanical engineering.

The diploma you can take up even an engineering degree as some college give admission to diploma holders with 50% marks.

Duration:This Diploma in automobile engineering course duration is 3 years.

Eligibility :

A candidate must have passed 10th standard or equivalent with Mathematics and Science from a recognized Board/ University.

Admission process is directly get admission in some private engineerign college by paying direct donation and fees.Some of other colleges admission process is based on the entrance examinations.

Automobile engineering(Diploma course) course offering Universities:

1.Aliah University,Kolkata,West Bengal

2.EIILM University,Jorethang,Sikkim

3.Pune University,Pune,Maharashtra

4.Singhania University,Jhunjhunu,Rajasthan

all the best.............
12th August 2013, 03:48 PM
srikanth2207

Hello Dear Aspirant,

You want to do Automobil Engineering you must have to complete 11th & 12 th class in M.P.C.Then appear for the IIT-JEE or EAMECT or any engineering entrance exam.If you qualified for the Engineering entrance exam.Then some of the colleges like IITs & NITs are offering Automobile Engineering in the field of Mechanical engineering.So you are not able to do Automobile Engineering after the 10 th class.So try to prepare for IIT-JEE or any engineering entrance exam
12th August 2013, 09:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
Yes,you can go for automobile engineering in diploma after completing 10th class and the course duration is of 3 years.

But if you want to do automobile engineering in degree level then you must have completed 12th with MPC background. And this course duration is of 4 years after 12th class.
You need to appear for the engineering entrance exams to get a seat in the automobile engineering. After getting a seat and completing the automobile engineering ,you will have good job opportunities.

Thank You
12th August 2013, 09:36 PM
shivam2k6

Dear Friend,

I am sorry to say but you cannot join Automobile Engineering or any other stream of Engineering immediately after 10th.

Class 12th pass is the minimum eligibility requirement for any engineering entrance examinations.

After 12th you can appear for JEE Mains and various other state level and private engineering entrance test for admission into Automobile Engineering.

All the best.
Thank you.
27th October 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Actually I have completed my 10th exam frm cbse..now I want to do directly mechanical automobile
11th February 2014, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2941482]hi i am ankit im in class 9 how i can become the automobile enegeer after 10
11th February 2014, 09:28 PM
Sowmya449

Automobile Engineering is related to design, repair and manufacturing of the cars, trucks, bikes etc. Automobile Engineering has good scope in India since there are various automakers in the country like Maruti, Hero Honda, Tata, Mahindra etc.
You can do diploma in Automobile Engineering after 10th. The diploma course has duration of three years. But to apply you must have completed 10th standard with subjects like General Science, Maths and English.
There are various universities offering diploma course in Automobile Engineering. However in my opinion, if you want better jobs in the field then apply for the B.Tech in Automobile Engineering.
The bachelor of technology course can be pursued only after completing 12th. The duration of the course is 4 years. You can however also apply for the diploma course first and then after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering, you can take admission for B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?