19th March 2012, 11:04 PM
huzaif-2012

Can I take admission in BCA after passing 12th science without Maths?

I have passed 12th science without maths.can i take addmition in BCA?

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for BCA after passing 12th in computer science? What is the difference between BSc IT and BCA? Best colleges for BCA in Ahmedabad?
  2. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  3. Is it possible to do BCA after passing class 12th with Biology? Is maths required for BCA? -- [New]
  4. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being an Arts student without Maths?
  6. Can i join BCA or BSc IT after passing 12th with maths and computer science? Which is better between the two?
  7. Can I apply for MHT-CET for admission in MCA after BCA if I didn't have Mathematics in 12th?
  8. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  9. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  10. Can I do BCA course in Distance Learning after completion of 12th class with Science stream with 35% of marks?
  11. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  13. Can I take admission in BCA after passing 12th? I am a science student
  14. Can I get admission in mentioned colleges if completed 12th Commerce from NIOS without Maths?
  15. Can I get admission to study BCA if pursuing 12th Commerce without Mathematics? What are the subjects available to study in BCA?
  16. Eligibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 44% in 12th? List of colleges in Kerala?
  17. Can I get admission to study BCA in JNU if pursuing 12th Commerce without Maths?
  18. How to do BCA after passing 12th with 50%
20th March 2012, 06:55 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in BCA after passing 12th science without Maths?

Hi dear...........
After +2 science you can take admission in BCA . after that you can go for MCA or MBA for getting good job.
For more details about your future i am providing you a carrier chart from where you will get details information about your future....

Good luck.......
3rd May 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in BCA after passing 12th science without Maths?

sir/madam my sister completed 12th science without mathematics.please suggest her some navy army or airforce related courses and admission process
25th May 2012, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

In 12th Science took Hindi, English along with PCMB. Now passes in all except Maths. Are there any courses that could be opted with out completing Maths now? Or Is there an option to join the Degree and complete 12th Maths later?
15th August 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in b.tech without maths. My subject in place of math computer science
16th August 2012, 12:30 AM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by huzaif-2012 View Post
I have passed 12th science without maths.can i take addmition in BCA?
Almost all of the top universities have included in their eligibility criteria for admission in BCA that student must have mathematics as a subject in 12th std.
So on these basis you are not eligible for BCA.
But many universities are there which dont bother this fact like Punjab technical university etc. also you can study BCA via distance education program.
10th May 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in BSC Physics after passing 12th science without Maths?
14th May 2013, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope in psychology and computer science after 12th in science, can i take computer science(mca)
31st July 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th (science) so can i take admission in BCA without maths
3rd May 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in BCA after passing 12th science with maths.
19th September 2016, 05:42 AM
Unregistered

I took science without maths and my subjects are English, chemistry, biology, physics and computer. so am o able to take BCA
20th September 2016, 09:29 AM
Indu0000

How did you completed science without having maths as a subject,Which university student do you belong ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?