20th March 2012, 12:34 AM
bsamruthesh

My daughter was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra,can she give MHT CET?

My daughter is born in Pune,Maharashtra but has studied from LKG to 12th Std in Karnataka,is she eligible to give Maharashtra CET?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard
  2. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  3. Is it possible to write Maharashtra CET for MBBS? I have studied upto 10th standard in Maharashtra
  4. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
  5. Is my son a local for MHT CET exam if he studying Jr KG to 10th in Maharashtra and 12th outside Maharashtra?
  6. Is there any problem to attend MHT CET? I was born and studied upto 10th in Maharashtra state
  7. New rules about cet regarding domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to appear for MHTCET? I am maharashtra born but my parents are not
  9. Eligibility criteria to give MHT CET for students whose parents have Maharashtra Domicile but born and studied in Gujarat?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for MHT CET? I have passed 5th and 6th exam from Maharashtra
  11. Am I eligible for MHT CET if born in Pune and Studied 12th in Maharashtra?
  12. How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A
  13. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  14. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  15. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for MHT CET for MBBS in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  17. Can I get the MHT CET forms outside Maharashtra?
  18. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
4th June 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: My daughter was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra,can she give MHT CET?

I am in private service in maharashtra and domiciled here. my daughter born in maharashtra. his tenth exam is from maharashtra,but 12 th is from rajsthan. pl inform me for criteria where she sits
7th December 2018, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: My daughter was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra,can she give MHT CET?

I am a Domicile of Maharashtra born in Maharashtra but studied in Gujarat , both my parents are also born in MAharashtra, am i eligible for Maharashtra CET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?