20th March 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

List of Institutions to do Summer Training in Vizag being a student of B.Tech in ECE stream?

i m a student of btech(ece) student want to undergo summer training in vizag.so please which i have to select.and gv all the details of the institution.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training?
  2. Details about doing summer training in BSNL? How to apply? -- [New]
  3. How to approach ECE companies for summer training after 3 years of engineering?
  4. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  5. Summer Training in Embedded System at IIT for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  6. Companies providing internship training in Visakhapatnum to ECE student?
  7. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  8. What should an ECE student do in a summer course?
  9. Which summer training program would be best for me? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE stream
  10. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  11. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  12. Summer training after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  13. Summer Training programme in any PSU at Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? When the application form will be distributed?
  14. Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student of Vizag?
  15. List of Companies to do Summer Training in NCR Region being a student pursuing 4th semester of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  16. How to apply for summer training while being in ECE company?
  17. How can I register for Summer Industrial Training in NTPC being a B.Tech(ECE) student? List of companies offering Internship in Lucknow?
  18. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
29th March 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Institutions to do Summer Training in Vizag being a student of B.Tech in ECE stream?

SIR IAM A B.TECH 3RD YEAR ECE STUDENT. I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IN ONGC AFTER COMPLETING MY GRADUATION. SO FOR THAT I LIKE DO SOME COURSES OFFERED BY U IN THIS SUMMER ITSELF. SO PLEASE GUIDE REGARDING THE COURSES.
3rd May 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Institutions to do Summer Training in Vizag being a student of B.Tech in ECE stream?

Hi We are Offering Autocad and Catia courses We are providing summer Discount offer and 100 percent Job Assurance and Record in vizag
Please contact : 9246627030 - bhanu
4th May 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech eee 2nd year,i am eager to know about the internships offered during summer
10th April 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

For ONGC Exam, Aptitude and General Awareness part,Lakshya Institute is providing excellent coaching in vizag.you can contact them directly.
16th April 2016, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Hey ! I have just completed my first year of b.com computer sciences .what courses can I join in summer which can be useful for me ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?