28th March 2012, 08:48 PM
shalini barnwal

How to pursuing MBA after passing B.Tech 3rd year with Information Technology?

sir/ma'am,
Myself SHALINI BHARTI,a student of B.tech 3rd year with my trade as Information Technology,want to pursue MBA for my further studies from abroad.
could you please help me with your guidelines as for how to prepare for it.
I have planned to give GMAT.

10th July 2013, 09:38 PM
pinksony

Default Re: How to pursuing MBA after passing B.Tech 3rd year with Information Technology?

Hello dear....

You can apply for gmat exam...to do your mba in abroad.....

At present & in future there is a great demand for mba.....where the future is bright....
You can even appear for exams like cat,icet...to pursue your mba from india....

You need to be dedicated towards your work....self confidence plays an important role...

Bright future is waiting for you...

All the best dear....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?