8th December 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance examination do I need to clear to study MCA in USA or UK?

How to attend the entrance examination to study MCA in USA or UK?
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Can I continue my studies in USA doing MCA after completing B.Sc IT through NIIT?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to study MS in USA for MCA student?
  3. List of universities with fee structure offering MCA in USA? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  4. How to study MBBA in USA? Which tests do I need to clear? Best colleges in USA and their fee structure?
  5. Required GRE and TOEFL score for higher studies in USA? Preparation tips and examination dates for the same? Best University in USA for Engineering course?
  6. How to start preparation for Kerala MCA entrance exam? Past years papers?
  7. For which courses am I eligible for after failing in 12th science? I am interested in computer field -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which entrance test do I have to clear to get into a college in US for Ph.D Genetics course?
  9. How many months/Hours/days are required for GATE preparation for an Average Student of Computer Science?
  10. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  11. MCA in USA after the completion of BCA?
  12. Total expenses to study MCA in USA?
  13. Can I study in USA after passing 5th semester of BSc IT? Which type of entrance exam is required to take admission in USA?
  14. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?
  15. Procedure to study MCA in Abroad along with job? Entrance exams for doing MCA in Abroad?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study M.Pharmacy in USA? -- [New]
  17. Whether MCA graduate from India is eligible to apply in any college of USA?
  18. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
9th May 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance examination do I need to clear to study MCA in USA or UK?

hi..i have just pass out my BCA. can i know which entrance exam i need to crack for getting admission in USA for MCA...plz..let me know..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?