21st April 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

How to secure a job in Jharkhand or Bihar state after passing MCA?

I have MCA & now wanted a secure job in jharkhand or Bihar state as permanent or contract basis.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for JCECE medical exam? I'm a resident of Bihar but currently residing in Jharkhand
  2. What kind of jobs are available for me Bihar, Jharkhand? I want to take admission in B.Tech
  3. List of government colleges available for a student(Financially weak) having AIR 31266 in AIEEE in Jharkhand, Bihar and WB? Can i get any good private college with affordable fees of maximim Rs.70000 yearly in Jharkhand, WB or Bihar?
  4. Procedure to get admission in B.Com in any state like Bihar, Jharkhand and Orissa?
  5. How can I apply for MBBS entrance in JCECE Jharkhand? I belong to Bihar state and have passed Matric and inter from Bihar
  6. Can I get colleges in Jharkhand after passing 12th from Bokaro? I belong to Bihar
  7. Am I eligible to give Jharkhand State engineering exam after doing 12th from Jharkhand?
  8. How to obtain domicile certificate of Bihar state? I was born in Jharkhand and my father is living in Bihar from last one year. I don't have any proof accept my pan card
  9. List of Collages available in Jharkhand and Bihar for Physiotherapy?
  10. List of top B.Com colleges in Bihar and Jharkhand? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission in 11th science at Bihar and Jharkhand for a candidate who has secured 8.5 CGPA in 10th standard? -- [New]
  12. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS college in Bihar or Jharkhand? I have scored 5060 CAT rank in Bihar and 1425 rank in Jharkhand
  13. In which MBA colleges can I get in Bihar, Jharkhand after scoring 26.32%?
  14. Details about the best coaching centers in West Bengal or Jharkhand and Bihar for clerical job in SBI and other nationalized banks with 100% assurance?
  15. Which are the approved B.Ed colleges in Patna(Bihar) and Bokaro(Jharkhand)?
  16. List of states which provide B.Ed degree from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan? Is this valid Jharkhand and Bihar?
  17. Best coaching center for Bank PO exam at Jharkhand or at Bihar?
  18. Which state should be consider as my home state in AIEEE? I am OBC candidate belonging to UP but appeared in 12th from Bihar
16th August 2013, 09:50 PM
kkranthi713
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to secure a job in Jharkhand or Bihar state after passing MCA?

Since you have completed your post graduation then you will have various jobs.Choose any one of the job according to your preference and go forward accordingly.

If you are interested in computers then go for programmer,system analyst,software analyst,networking expert,software testers,database management administrator etc.

You can even go for Govt Sector Companies like Railway sector, banking sector , groups , civils etc.
and even you can go for private sector companies also.Even you can go for teaching field also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?