9th January 2012, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I get colleges in Jharkhand after passing 12th from Bokaro? I belong to Bihar

i belong to bihar and obc ncl.what reservation can i get in colleges of jharkhand if i have passed 12tgg from jggps bokaro jharjkjhand .

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the approved B.Ed colleges in Patna(Bihar) and Bokaro(Jharkhand)?
  2. List of government colleges available for a student(Financially weak) having AIR 31266 in AIEEE in Jharkhand, Bihar and WB? Can i get any good private college with affordable fees of maximim Rs.70000 yearly in Jharkhand, WB or Bihar?
  3. List of top engineering colleges available in Jharkhand? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  4. List of top B.Com colleges in Bihar and Jharkhand?
  5. Can I apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic Test to study Engineering Diploma if belong to Bihar? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges which offer Graduation in Mass Communication in Bihar and Jharkhand? Procedure to get admission?
  7. In which MBA colleges can I get in Bihar, Jharkhand after scoring 26.32%?
  8. How can I apply for MBBS entrance in JCECE Jharkhand? I belong to Bihar state and have passed Matric and inter from Bihar
  9. Am I eligible for JCECE medical exam? I'm a resident of Bihar but currently residing in Jharkhand
  10. What kind of jobs are available for me Bihar, Jharkhand? I want to take admission in B.Tech
  11. What is the course fee of Dhirubhai Ambani College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to secure a job in Jharkhand or Bihar state after passing MCA?
  13. List of Collages available in Jharkhand and Bihar for Physiotherapy?
  14. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in SAIL, Bokaro and NTPC, Bihar? Fee expenses for Training?
  15. Admission in 11th science at Bihar and Jharkhand for a candidate who has secured 8.5 CGPA in 10th standard?
  16. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS college in Bihar or Jharkhand? I have scored 5060 CAT rank in Bihar and 1425 rank in Jharkhand
  17. How may I get information about Indian Air force recruitment? I belong to Bihar and currently living in Delhi
  18. How can I correct residential proof printed on my marksheet of 12th NIOS Board exam?
6th May 2013, 08:23 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get colleges in Jharkhand after passing 12th from Bokaro? I belong to Bihar

Dear Friend,
You must note that you are eligible for the under graduations courses as you have completed your 10+2 Board Examinations.

But,Regarding the admission in any other state so you must first note that at an overall you can apply for any of the colleges for pursuing the courses of any state but there are some colleges which offers the courses only to their own state students.So,You will not be able to join such colleges.

And,Regarding the reservations so you will get the reservations only in your marks but not in other things for seeking admission in any of the particular colleges.
17th April 2017, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get colleges in Jharkhand after passing 12th from Bokaro? I belong to Bihar

I belong to bihar my father is working in cisf
I fill the JCECE APPLICATION FORM can i get admission in jharkhand college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?