12th November 2011, 10:22 PM
rashmiagandhi

Question papers for Agricultural and Food Processing Industry?

question paper for agri and food processing industry

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  2. In which field I can get job after my completion of B.Sc Microbiology? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to get admission in D.Pharmacy for 12th NIOS student?
  4. Scope of B.Tech. in Agricultural Engineering in Food Processing? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get a suitable government job after completing B.E(Food processing and preservation technology) and MBA with 7 tears of experience in food processing?
  6. Scope of B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in India and Abroad?
  7. What is the scope of a job after doing MSc in Microbiology subject
  8. What is the scope/outcome of Science in Higher Secondary other than Engineering and Medical?
  9. What kind of jobs can I get after completion of MSc microbiology
  10. What is the scope for food processing technology in India? Scope for Agricultural courses in Tamilnadu? What are the job opportunities?
  11. Which subject should I choose to do MS in Abroad among Microbiology, Food Industry and Downstream Processing being an Integrated M.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  12. Need guidance about choosing course after Matric in Science?
  13. Scope after completing Diploma in Biotechnology? Expected salary and best steps to be taken?
  14. Scope and salary package of Agriculture engineer?
  15. Details about the course offering in IIM related to food processing engineering? Tips for IIM preparation?
  16. Old question papers for food science and technology subject?
  17. Procedure to become a Food Inspector for B.E(Food processing technology) student?
  18. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech in Biotechnology and M.Tech in Environmental Technology having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology and with 3 years of experience in Food Processing Industry?
15th January 2012, 06:24 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Question papers for Agricultural and Food Processing Industry?

Your query does not specify about the name of the institution or the course detail. Without the required information it is not possible to answer the query as Agricultural and Food Processing Industry papers are there for undergraduate as well as postgraduate exams. It is suggested that you buy the required question bank or visit the official website of the concerned institution to get the required question paper for Agricultural and Food Processing Industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?