23rd September 2011, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

What kind of Job Opportunities I can get having 1 year experience in Flood Determination, Mapping and GIS?

I have an year work experience in Flood determination,mapping and GIS.. I am looking for the same kind of Job salaried above 18K.. Please do let me know if there are any opportunities meeting my expectation

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs available after Geoinformatics course in India?
  2. Can I join IAF after doing PG in Geography and Diploma GIS course? I have 1 year experience in GIS field
  3. What are the opportunities in GIS and Remote Sensing after post graduation?
  4. What are the opportunities available in GIS and remote sensing after completing PG? What's the applying procedure?
  5. What kind of job opportunities are available for me after completing B.Tech in Agri Engineering? I have 2 years experience in renewable energy
  6. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering?
  7. What kind of PG courses(along with details) are available to increase my job opportunities and to improve my career? I have completed B.Sc in Computer Technology and MCA through correspondence. I have 4 years of IT experience
  8. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  9. Job opportunities after M.Sc. in Bio-analytical Sciences? Will this be a good choice of doing B.Ed?
  10. How to do summer training and paid internship job in ISRO?
  11. How is growth in Geospatial Information System? Which all MNCs have GIS division?
  12. How to get a job after PG in geography? I am a student of M.A in Geography
  13. What kind jobs can I get being a candidate after completing B.Tech course in ECE? How should I gain experience without a job?
  14. After passing C.A should I go for a job or try for higher studies? What kind of job to be preferred?
  15. Information about the job opportunities after passing BSc Ag? What kind of job can I get? Is it good for girls?
  16. What are the list of job opportunities in private companies after completion of B.Sc Nursing course? -- [New]
  17. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year work experience?
  18. Am I eligible for MSc in GIS Remot Sensing after graduating in Geography? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd September 2011, 02:44 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Job Opportunities I can get having 1 year experience in Flood Determination, Mapping and GIS?

Dear Friend

With this kind of work experience you can join any firm/industry operating in
Mining of coal, metal or any mineral, Petroleum production and exploration.
You will get job in the fields related to Mine planning and designing, determination
of mineral resource/oil availability.
The domain is very wide so one get a field job or office job or combination of both.
You can either apply for the Public and/or Private sector companies' recruitment
exams to get such type of job.

The companies you should apply for are as under;

Oil and Natural Gas Corp.
Steel Authority of India Limited.
Gujarat State Petroleum Corp.
Jindal Steel and Power Ltd.
Monnet Ispat and Energy Ltd.
Geologist Exam (Conducted by UPSC)

To get the updates regarding schedule of these exams, you can visit
www.freshersworld.com

Some companies do not conduct recruitment exam but select candidates
through campus interview and/or walk-in interviews.
You can apply for such companies by uploading your details/resume on the
career page of their websites.
e.g., Reliance Industries ( Visit: http://www.ril.com/html/careers/careers.html )
Cairn Energy ( Visit http://www.cairnenergy.com/careers/ )
Schlumberger ( Visit: http://careers.slb.com/ )

You can also register and upload your resume on www.naukri.com and www.shine.com
If you do so, you might get calls from the companies that are having opening for your
profile. Also, you will be notified through email for all the jobs suitable to your profile.
30th September 2011, 11:28 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

Default Re: What kind of Job Opportunities I can get having 1 year experience in Flood Determination, Mapping and GIS?

my dear friend
in following sectors you will get job
1.oil and natural gas corporation
2.jindal steel and power limited
3.gujarat state petroleum corporation
4.steel authority of india
and many more
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?