26th April 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the centre for NATA exam?

Address of only two centres out of eight are available for registration of NATA Exams in Delhi on website of NATA. Please also give the addresses of other centres, so the choice of nearer centre can be made.

Related Questions:
  1. How can NRIs apply for NATA test? Coaching centers for preparation of NATA?
  2. How to apply fo national aptitude test in Architecture? From where to get the application forms?
  3. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  5. When the application form of NATA will be released? Syllabus of NATA? -- [New]
  6. Requirements for opening and registering for NATA exam centre?
  7. What should one do after 12th to get into Architecture Colleges?
  8. How to join UG course under the course of Architecture?
  9. When will be NATA Exam? How to prepare for this Exam? Which Books to refer for this Exam?
  10. When would the application forms for NATA exam be available in the market? How may I get this form in Odissa? Is there exam center in Odissa for the same? Am I eligible for the same? I have scored 45 marks in math in 12th
  11. Date of NATA exam? Coaching institutes in Bangalore for NATA preparation?
  12. Syllabus and minimum marks required in NATA? Website to get material for NATA preparation?
  13. How can I prepare for NATA? What is the study material for NATA?
  14. Eligibility for NATA exam after completing diploma in computers?
  15. Detailed information and notification of NATA?
  16. Can I get scorecard if scored 75 marks in NATA and secured 83.5% in 12th Board exam?
  17. Is there any other way to join B.Arch without writing NATA exam? Is there any need of special coaching to appear for NATA exam?
  18. What is the NATA entrance exam eligibility? I have scored 80 marks in NATA
17th January 2013, 12:10 AM
Tarunj94

Default Re: What is the centre for NATA exam?

Hello friends,

Click image for larger version

Name:	images (6).jpg
Views:	90
Size:	3.7 KB
ID:	128366

:::::::::::::::::NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture::::::::::::::::::

List of NATA Exam centre in delhi;-

K.R Mangalam School of Architecture and Planning
Address : N- Block G.K-1,New Delhi - 011048
Telephone :29242666,29242667

MBS School of Planning & Architecture

Address : SECTOR IX, P.S.P. AREA, DWARKA
New Delhi -110075
Telephone:- 32219669

Thank you

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?