8th April 2011, 07:55 AM
vttnata

How to apply fo national aptitude test in Architecture? From where to get the application forms?

How can I apply for the national aptitude test in architecture? Where shall I get the application forms from?

24th April 2011, 05:49 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply fo national aptitude test in Architecture? From where to get the application forms?

NATA exam is conducted for the Architecture aspirants in National Level. The NATA exam will held on 30th September in every year. The applicants can download or fill up the form from the official website of NATA. They can also approach the convenient test centre for registration. The application form cost for Rs.800/-.
3rd July 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply fo national aptitude test in Architecture? From where to get the application forms?

where does we find NATAapplication
24th July 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

can i write the NATA EXAMINATION before passing the class 12 board examination
26th January 2012, 06:32 PM

Post Re: How to apply fo national aptitude test in Architecture? From where to get the application forms?

Dear Sir/Madam,

How can I apply for the national aptitude test in architecture? Where shall I get the application forms from?[/QUOTE]

i would like to apply the national aptitudet test to get addmission in kerala for B.Arch course.can you please explain the procedure for that.

regards
usha
18th May 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

how to get the application forms this year? n how much pay for d/d?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?