17th January 2011, 07:04 PM
ketan3126

How to get direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?

sir i m doing diplma in civil engg and this is my last year so hw could i get admission in btech 2nd year ?

Please tell me

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How to get direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if secured 85% in Diploma Civil?
  4. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year after diploma in civil engineering branch
  5. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  6. Can a candidate be eligible to get direct admission into 2nd year of B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  8. How to get admission in direct 2nd year in civil engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  10. Duration of Civil Engineering course?
  11. Cutoff list in direct 2nd year for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in diploma
  12. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year of Civil Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  13. Is it possible to get direct admission for 3rd year civil engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  14. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
  15. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year civil engineering? I have passed with 60%
  16. List of college which provides direct 2nd year B.Tech after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Cutoff list in direct 2nd year for civil engineering after passing 70% in diploma?
  18. How to get admission for direct 2nd year enginering?
18th January 2011, 05:36 PM
Maxsteel

Default Re: How to get direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?

For latera Entry you have to give the exams like SEE(State Engineering Exam) .
It is the same Exam which candidates gives for 1st year admission in B.Tech But you have to opt for Paper in it for test by which entry to 2nd Year Is given. Then you will have to give that exam and your rank in exam will decide your college.
18th January 2011, 10:38 PM
kengkora

Default Re: How to get direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Dear friend, There are many private institutions which have lateral entry sits provided should have good percentage( some collage take donation for admission). And also you can write entrance examination for IITs or regional institutions ( NERIST). First of all you inquire your state directorate for technical education, they may have some sits for lateral entry in Govt. collages for which they may conduct counseling. I joined B.E in tamilnadu in a private collage as lateral entry. many collages are there.
19th January 2011, 11:51 AM
rks_estate

Dear,

If you want to take direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech. after Diploma in Civil Engineering.

So you may contact to the director of college where you want to take admission.

Director helps & guide you regarding admission procedure, admission fee, admission criteria etc.

Good Luck
20th January 2011, 07:26 PM
rahul_kumar066

It is called latera Entry you have to give the exams like SEE(State Engineering Exam).After gaining good rank you are given entry in the college.
23rd February 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my diploma in civil engg. and i am confused that how to get admission in b tech and which colleges is best to get admission.
24th February 2011, 11:25 AM
ac1989

Hello
For direct second year entry in Btech you have to give the lateral entry test commonly name JELET.According to the ranking you can take admission.The advertisement generally published in June so keep following the newspaper regularly

With Regards
Amit
24th February 2011, 10:12 PM
biswaranjan9

hi,

First you have to give "JEE -Entrance exam".If you will secure good rank you will get direct admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering.
21st March 2011, 11:03 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -
There are many private institutions which have lateral entry sits provided should have good percentage( some collage take donation for admission). And also you can write entrance examination for IITs or regional institutions ( NERIST). First of all you inquire your state directorate for technical education, they may have some sits for lateral entry in Govt. collages for which they may conduct counseling. I joined B.E in tamilnadu in a private collage as lateral entry. many collages are there.
Thanks.
Best of luck.
23rd March 2011, 08:37 PM
phaptipletbatk

Default hi,I am entrance-exam.net member now,Grate !

Hello.
The interesting name of a site - entrance-exam.net, interesting "How to get direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?" here is very good.
I spent 2 hours searching in the network, until find your forum!
2nd April 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

I did diploma in E&C from karnataka i want to get admission in 2nd year B.E. In karnataka only. How can i do it.
18th April 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

hello

i have passed my diploma in civil engg. & my percentage is appox. 65 so, i m confused to how to get admission in 2nd year
plz help me

faraz khan
19th April 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my diploma in electronics &TC please tell me about admission in B tech 2nd year

fareed ahmed
29th April 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

hy i am sachin saxsena i want to sit iit exam
29th April 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

hy i am sachin saxena ,i want to sit iit exam
9th May 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

isn't it possible to get admission after completing diploma in mechanical engineering ? for direct second year
23rd May 2011, 02:27 PM
naveen sharma mmm

[sir i m naveen sharma nd doing diplma in civil engg and this is my last year so hw could i get admission in btech 2nd year ?

Please tell me

Thanks
24th May 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

How to get direct 2nd year admission for diploma in cs after ITI?
25th May 2011, 06:17 PM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketan3126 View Post
sir i m doing diplma in civil engg and this is my last year so hw could i get admission in btech 2nd year ?

Please tell me

Thanks
Hii,

After complete your diploma you be a part of the counselling as per your knowledge or your degree basis you are choosing the college and will get admission direct in the engg. 2nd year.

thanks,
ankur
3rd June 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_kumar066 View Post
It is called latera Entry you have to give the exams like SEE(State Engineering Exam).After gaining good rank you are given entry in the college.
i am possible give the exam in nagpur city i am pass in diplima in civil engg.in govt. poly amt.in per.84.33./.
23rd June 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

how to get direct second year admission for B.E after completing diploma in Information Technology.please tell me the process for it.
4th July 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Yes, how to get direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech after completing diploma in computer Science & Engineering at NERIST and what is the percentage required in three years diploma and what is the procedure of admission. Please tell me

A.Kma
4th July 2011, 11:40 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketan3126 View Post

Please tell me

Thanks
Dear Friend,

Please go to the college and fill up the form. Show them the documents and ask for the admission in 2nd year as per the existing rules of the government.

After conducting certain examination if you pass than become eligible for admission. Your rank will be decided by the college.

All the best to you.

Regards,

Ramjash
13th July 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

date of counseling schedule for B.E lateral entry 2011
15th July 2011, 08:55 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hii dear
after diploma you can take admission in engg. by giving entrance in jee entrance exam under lateral entry .to take admission in 2nd year you have to concern with the college dean or chir man.

good luck..........
2nd August 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Min. Diploma %age to go for b.tech 2nd year civil engg. Or AIEEE Exam
.,.i passed out my diploma with 56%
...plz help
9th August 2011, 01:14 AM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

If you want to take direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech. after Diploma in Civil Engineering.

So you may contact to the director of college where you want to take admission.

Director helps & guide you regarding admission procedure, admission fee, admission criteria etc.

Thanks
13th August 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

name of colleges which givsthe admission in b.tech after completetion ogf diploma in electronics.
10th February 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

how to get direct 2nd year admission in any iit collage after diploma in mechanical engineering.
5th March 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

How can i get direct admission in btech after completing diploma in civil engg
6th March 2012, 05:36 PM
Ujjwal 1801

Colleges like SRM,VIT are very good for civiil engineering engineering and you can get direct admsiion in 2nd year also.for further details 8056075874
7th August 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in lateral entry in engineering college after diploma in chemical engineering.
7th August 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Can i take lateral entry in engineering college after diploma in chemical technology in any trade
16th July 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

how to get direct 2 year b.tech? i have 10 years experience in diploma in civil enginnering .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?