16th July 2013, 12:01 AM
miiliind

Full details about software engineering?

sir,
plzz give me the full detail about software engineering??
and also suggst for the carrer......???????

Related Questions:
  1. Full details about MSc Software Systems(Integrated) course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Courses and job opportunities after completing software engineering? Are software engineers eligible fr the job in ISRO?
  3. Full details of loan and scholarship for Genetic engineering course Abroad?
  4. Am I eligibiel to do B.Ed after compleing MSc software engineering
  5. Can we choose diploma in software engineering after B.Tech in software engineering?
  6. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 1st Sem- Advanced Software Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. How to take admission for B.Tech Civil from JRN Rajasthan University
  8. Is MS(Software Engineering+B.Tech CS) give more preference as compared to MS(Software Engineering 5 years integrated programme) for jobs?
  9. How to get a degree for a certificate software engineering course?
  10. Details about short term software developing course?
  11. Is MS course in software engineering offered by Sri Venkateshwar university, Tripura?
  12. How to become a software developer after completing B.Tech IT?
  13. Which subject should be chosen as optional for IAS exams by a software engineering graduate?
  14. Syllabus and the date for AAI Jr Law manager post?
  15. Full details of companies in Patna for Mechanical Engineering Internship? -- [New]
  16. How may I get full details about allotment of B-Category engineering seats?
  17. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 2nd Sem Software Engineering Methodologies (CS 514) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Is it possible to do software engineering with commerce stream?
16th July 2013, 12:53 PM
nim@1990

Default Re: Full details about software engineering?

Software engineering (SE) is the application of a systematic, disciplined, quantifiable approach to the design, development, operation, and maintenance of software, and the study of these approaches.

Software Engineering Colleges in Chennai
College Of EngineeringAnna University

NungambakkamIndian Institute of Knowledge Management

I.I.T Post OfficeIndian Institute of Technology Madras

IT High WaySathyabama University

Sathyamurthi NagarVel Sri Rangarajan Sakunthala College of Multimedia & Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?