27th April 2012, 09:44 PM
sejal.khan2

Information about forensic science? List of the colleges in Patna? Eligibility and admission process for this course?

I want to knw all abt forensic science...i want the list of clg in Patna where this course is availbl..plz let me know the eligblty criteria and admsn process for this course...plz help me sir/madam!

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good colleges of Patna where forensic course is available? Eligibility criteria and the admission process?
  2. How to get admission in forensic science after completing LLB from Patna University
  3. List of forensic colleges in MP? Fee structure of the colleges and eligibility criteria for admission in PG? Scope in forensic science?
  4. Admission process to do MSc from forensic science?
  5. Admission information for M.Sc (Forensic science) in Amity University, Noida?
  6. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  7. Eligibility, Admission critera and best colleges, universities for M.Sc in Forensic?
  8. List of top 5 colleges in India where I can pursue forensic science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  10. Colleges in Mumbai providing PG in Forensic Science? Entrance exams and other details?
  11. List of colleges in pune for doing B.Sc In Forensic Science? -- [New]
  12. Information regarding B.Sc in Forensic Science? List of colleges offering this course?
  13. Which are the best coaching centers for NET exam for computer applications in Chennai?
  14. How to get admission for M.Sc Forensic science course in abroad?
  15. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  16. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  17. Eligibility for doing PG in Forensic Science after BSc degree? list of colleges in India offering the course?
  18. Eligibility to study PhD in Forensic Science for M.Sc(Nursing) candidate? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
23rd June 2016, 08:17 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Information about forensic science? List of the colleges in Patna? Eligibility and admission process for this course?

After completion of (10+2) with PCB as a main subjects , You can apply for forensic science course to university in which you want to get admission. Admission will be available on the basis of final merit.

Eligibility
You must have passed Intermediate in science stream with Physics , Chemistry and Biology as a main subjects.

Top Institutes Offering Forensic Science Course
- Lok Nayak Jayprakash Narayan National Institute of Criminology & Forensic Science , Delhi
- University of Madras
- IFS India Education Department
- Bundelkhad University
- Osmania University
- Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University
- Gujarat Forensic Science University
- Dr. Hari Singh Gour University

Skills Required to Work In Forensic
- Open Mind
- High Concentration
- Analytical Thinking & Reasoning Skill
- Control Over Emotions
- Ability to Work Independently as well as In Team.
- Knowledge of Computer & Chemical Analysis Tests

Job Types After B.Sc (Forensic Science)
- Forensic Scientist
- Crime Scene Investigator
- Drug Analyst
- Drug Tester
- Forensic Consultant
- Forensic Researcher
24th June 2017, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about forensic science? List of the colleges in Patna? Eligibility and admission process for this course?

I want to study in bsc in forensic science at bihar and JHARKHAND area govt or private college . I also search in Google but I have not found any insure or college in this area .why, if you know the college in this area please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?