7th February 2011, 09:41 PM
mrpkpundri

Is it possible to do LLB or BCA course after doing Commerce without Maths?

hi i am doing commerce without maths. Is that possible to do llb or bca .

Please

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do LLB or BCA course after doing Commerce without Maths?
  2. Can I do BCA without maths in HSC commerce?
  3. Can I do BCA without having Maths after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Commerce without Maths?
  4. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  5. Should I have to appear in CLAT to study LLB after completion of BCA? List of LLB colleges in Ahmadabad?
  6. Can I get admission in mentioned colleges if completed 12th Commerce from NIOS without Maths?
  7. Can I get admission to study BCA if pursuing 12th Commerce without Mathematics? What are the subjects available to study in BCA?
  8. How can I get a good job in future? I'm a BCA student in 2nd year and have done commerce without Maths
  9. Is it necessary to pursue Science and Maths to further study BCA? Eligibility and percentage criteria to study BCA outside Kerala for 12th Commerce state Board candidate? -- [New]
  10. What are the difference career options available after passing commerce without Maths? I am keen on doing LLB
  11. Can I do BCA course without Maths after taking IP in 12th commerce?
  12. List of colleges which offer BCA to Commerce without Maths candidate in Delhi?
  13. Is Maths compulsory for BCA?
  14. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  15. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths?
  16. Can I do BCA being 12th commerce student without maths?
  17. Can I join Airforce after passing 12th commerce with Maths? I am doing BCA
  18. Can I do BCA having Commerce without Maths in 11th standard?
7th February 2011, 10:41 PM
vijaymohit92
Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do LLB or BCA course after doing Commerce without Maths?

yes it is possible to take admission in LLB or BCA even without maths after doing commmerce . There is no such compulsion for taking admission in LLB&BCA
8th February 2011, 12:51 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do LLB or BCA course after doing Commerce without Maths?

Yes Definitely !

You Are eligible to Apply for Both The Courses.

If You are Intersted In BCA, Then You are Eligible to do BCA Course after completing Your 12th With Commerce. The Minimum Eligiblity For BCA Is 12th Pass With Maths Or In Computer Science.

And You Can Also Apply for 5 Year Law After Completing Your 12th. The Minimum Eligiblity For Law Is To Pass In Your 12th Class Minimum 50% Marks.

So, You Are Eligible for Both the Given Courses. So I Will Suggest You Just Choose One Of The Courses According To Your Interest, If You Are Interested To Make Your Career in Computer Field Then Opt BCA.

And If You Want to Make Your Career In Law then LLB Is the Best Option. But Dont confuse Just Choose According to Your Interest, Its Your Decesion Just Think Seriously And then Opt The Particular Course.
8th February 2011, 10:14 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

yes, you can apply to do LLB or BCA course after doing Commerce without Maths.

The criteria which is required to do LLB or BCA course is given below

1.minimum 12th in qualification in any discipline.

2.minimum 50% marks in 12th.

to do LLB you have to appear in the CLAT exam.

all the best.............
7th March 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

how can i do mass media......????
what is the eligibility to do that and what is the course to do before????
23rd April 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

after bca can i do llb tell me smthing
25th April 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Wat is CLAT exam?
30th April 2011, 10:32 AM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Is it possible to do LLB or BCA course after doing Commerce without Maths?

Yes you can do BCA course after doing Commerce without Maths...Because for BCA does not need of Maths....and also you can apply for LLB....
30th May 2011, 03:06 PM
Deb51

Yes it is possible to do LLB or BCA course after compliting 12th commeres.

Eligiible marks requred to apply both of the courses are you must need 50% or above in 12th class.
The minimum eligibility requred pass 12th class with subject mathematics or computer science.
But now a days there is many institute who offerd BCA without mathematics.
So if you interested to make career in computer fild then you must go for BCA.
Otherwise if you like Law then you can go for LLB.
Choose any one of the course according to your own interest.
13th July 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

is it possible without maths in 12 (arts) mca running and i want to do m.tech
24th November 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Is it possible to do LLB or BCA course after doing Commerce without Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpkpundri View Post
hi i am doing commerce without maths. Is that possible to do llb or bca .

Please
u can do BCA if u have computers den only u can do bca..
23rd February 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

what r the career options after taking cammerce without maths stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?