3rd May 2012, 01:26 AM
Subbbbbb

Am I eligible to become assistant loco pilot after passing production and manufacturing and advance course from ITI?

Am i eligible to become assistent loco pilot as i have recenty passed 'production & manufactuaring' and advance course from ITI?

3rd May 2012, 02:49 PM
uday.krk

Default Re: Am I eligible to become assistant loco pilot after passing production and manufacturing and advance course from ITI?

Yes.... you are eligible....

The Minimum essential qualification for the post of Assistant LocoPilot (ALP) is matriculation or its equivalent.
Additional Qualifications – The candidates have also passed an I. T. I or Diploma in the trade.

Age criteria:The candidates between 18 -30 years will be eligible for the post.
3rd July 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to become assistant loco pilot after passing production and manufacturing and advance course from ITI?

i am 10th passed how can i be a assistant loco pilot in indian railways
30th March 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

does 12 pass student make loco pilot who has commerce background??
27th January 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for the post of assistant loco pilot after passing ITI automobile diesel
27th January 2014, 12:59 PM
ravi shiv

can i apply for the post of assistant loco pilot after passing automobile diesel ITI
19th June 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

KYA COE PRODUCTION & MANUFACTURING ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT MEIN MANY HAI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?