22nd January 2011, 06:56 PM

Eligibility for appearing in BHEL with ECE branch and eye-sight correction -9?

One person of ece applying for bhel & if he have a short sight of -9 is declared as unfit? please reply.

23rd January 2011, 05:36 PM
Shyam kumar patel

Default Re: Eligibility for appearing in BHEL with ECE branch and eye-sight correction -9?

hii good morning sir,
yes sir One person of ece applying for bhel & if he have a short sight of -9 is declared as unfit. because phiscally he is not fit,

thank you
2nd March 2011, 02:46 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for appearing in BHEL with ECE branch and eye-sight correction -9?

Hello,

BHEL or Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is one of the largest manufacturing and infrastructure company, and also a Govt of India undertaken company.

Every year BHEL recruits graduate and post graduate engineers in several disciplines like trainee,supervisors,manager,junior engineer,senior engineer of the company.

For different sectors, different engineering streams are eligible to apply. If a person is from electronics background,he is eligible to apply for this exam.

In the notification of the eligibility criteria there is not mentioned about eye sight problem. So I think he is eligible to apply.

For more clear notification,you can visit the site: http://www.bhel.com

Good luck!!
22nd June 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE OVERALL PERCENTAGE SHOULD POSSES FOR THIS EXAM
7th July 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

how to apply to the bhel companies for B.E(ECE)
9th July 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

what r requirements electronics engineer.
29th June 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

my eye sight is -10 i have egilible in artison 4 in fitter in bhel plz reply me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?