28th January 2011, 12:13 AM

Entrance tests for admission to M.Tech. programs after B.E. in Electronics and Communication

Sir, i want to know about the entrance exam date for m tech program, as i am a final year student of electronics & telecommunication. could you also send me all the details of entrance exam. waiting for your reply .
Thank you sir

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  2. How can I get admission in manipal institute of technology for M.Tech in digital electronics and advance communication?
  3. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  4. List of companies which offers summer internship programs for Electronics and Communication candidates?
  5. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University? -- [New]
  6. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  7. How to get admission in BITS Pilani campus in M.Tech? I have completed ETC
  8. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Electronics/Communication) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  11. Can I get admission in M.Tech in Kerala after completing AMIE in electronics and communication engineering?
  12. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  13. Percentage of marks required in 12th for mass communication? Which are the entrance tests?
  14. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  15. Can I take admission in Engineering in Electronics & Communication branch?
  16. Information about PhD program after MS in USA?
  17. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  18. Which are the internship programs available for 3rd year electronics and communication engineering students during the month of may? Procedure to apply for the same?
28th January 2011, 06:12 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance tests for admission to M.Tech. programs after B.E. in Electronics and Communication

Since you are in the final year you are eligible to appear for the M.Tech entrance exam. Make sure that you have atleast 60% marks. There are many entrance exams like the GATE conducted by IIT, JNU exam, also exams like AIET exam. You need to be on the lookout for notifications regarding this. Also start preparing for these exams.
28th January 2011, 10:40 AM
rks_estate

Default Re: Entrance tests for admission to M.Tech. programs after B.E. in Electronics and Communication

Dear,

There is no any entrance exam for admission to M.Tech. programs after B.E. in Electronics and Communication.

You can get direct admission in M.Tech. on the basis of B.E. merit marks.

For admission, contact M.Tech. colleges.

Good Luck
28th January 2011, 04:36 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...
for m.tech admission in India the most common score that all the universities base there admission are is the GATE score,
which is going to be held on the second Sunday of February,the application procedure is over for this exam this year and you can apply next year because this exam is held only once in a year,
other than this you can write the state level exams known as pgcet,also there is exams conducted by colleges like vit,bits,and manipal university
all the best
28th January 2011, 05:55 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend.......
to do the m tech you should give the exam of GATE 2011
its result is valid for about 2 years
through gate exam you can do the m tech degree from the iit, nit, and other good colleges..........
you can get the details from the site...
www.gateforum.com
28th January 2011, 06:28 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

For getting admission in the India's best engineering institutes including IITs you need to appear in MTech entrance exam called GATE. Some institutes also conduct their own entrance exam.

GATE eligibility is as follows:
Bachelor degree holders in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes.

GATE 2011 important dates:

Last Date for submitting GATE 2011 Application Form: Online (October 27, 2010) Offline (November 02, 2010)

Gate 2011 Exam Date: February 13, 2011

GATE 2011 Result Announcement: March 15, 2011 (10:00 Hrs)
15th February 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

hii,,
i have not given the GATE test bt i want to do M.tech...now for which test can i apply so as to get admission in M.TECH
8th July 2011, 12:05 PM
SonalSinghal

sure ,..mtech is a very good option after btech as it help you gain expertise in your interest area.. though there are many colleges in india which are offering mtech programs.. but I would advise you to look for many interesting and unique programs like artificial intelligence, CFD, robotics, structural engineering, built environment etc.. as these programs are good and have very good scope in future too.. So if these programs interests you then look for upes, a core sector university which is famous for its programs in pan asia region..
8th February 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

am giving the gate exam 2012 and i want to take admission to mtech but how many marks are req. to take admission in any colg for mtech...?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?