31st May 2012, 09:41 PM
NIHAL J

What is the requirement for MS in USA or UK? What are the exams to be given? Where can we complete MS in less than 2 years?

HELLO SIR,

What are the requirements for MS in USA & UK.
What are the exams to be given,and what scoring is needed for best universities.
Where we can complete MS in less than 2 yrs.

Related Questions:
  1. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  2. Procedure and formalities to do internship from USA? List of the colleges where I can complete my internship in USA?
  3. How long will it take to complete Pharma.D program in USA? How may I get license in USA? I've done B.Pharmacy from India
  4. Can I get a job in drug store in USA on the basis of MBBS which I completed in India till I complete my MD exams here in USA?
  5. Can I continue my studies in USA doing MCA after completing B.Sc IT through NIIT?
  6. What are the scopes for B.Pharma student in USA?
  7. What all exams I need to complete to do Masters in Optometry in abroad? -- [New]
  8. Information about CS course? I have completed MBA
  9. What is better to complete my B.E. in India or in USA?
  10. Which are the entrance exams available to do MDS in USA?
  11. Which exam am I supposed to give for practicing in USA? How can I get scholarship?
  12. Last date to register for CS exam? Where to get the form?
  13. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility criteria for B. Pharma from USA?
  15. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
  16. How to complete Ph.D from USA being an Indian M.Tech student? Do we have to complete MS before joining in USA?
  17. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  18. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in USA? Entrance exams to be appear?
25th March 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the requirement for MS in USA or UK? What are the exams to be given? Where can we complete MS in less than 2 years?

hi this is sushaan,i did my mba in 2010,from last 3 years i am working as financial exicutive,now i want to do ms in finance in usa,i have a doubt "which course is good for me and after how is the jobs after ms finance..........plzzzzzzzzzz advice me i am waiting
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?