31st January 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Website for freshers to know about recruitments in various colleges?

would u please tell me where i can find a website for freshers to know campus recruitments conducting in which college n any chances for individuals

7th February 2011, 10:06 AM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: Website for freshers to know about recruitments in various colleges?

Hi,
Dear, Please refer this website and thenn you can get your answer.

All the best,
http://www.anoorul.com/2011/02/freshers-off-campus-recruitment-drive.html
2nd March 2011, 08:02 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Website for freshers to know about recruitments in various colleges?

Hello friend,

There are various popular websites available on the internet for fresher job seekers. Some of these are:

www.freshersworld.com

www.presentjobs.com

www.yuvajobs.com

www.freshersdreams.com

www.vyoms.com

www.freshershome.com

There are also some blog spots and forums where recruitment notice of several companies are being published like:

www.chetanas.com

forums.freshershome.com

www.exforsys.com/forum/freshers-jobs

www.discussionsworld.com

Best of luck!
2nd March 2011, 08:04 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

There are various popular websites available on the internet for fresher job seekers. Some of these are:

www.freshersworld.com

www.presentjobs.com

www.yuvajobs.com

www.freshersdreams.com

www.vyoms.com

www.freshershome.com

There are also some blog spots and forums where recruitment notice of several companies are being published like:

www.chetanas.com

forums.freshershome.com

www.exforsys.com/forum/freshers-jobs

www.discussionsworld.com

Best of luck!
4th March 2011, 05:07 PM
sachin2places

Hello......Campus recruitment drives information doesn't really gets out a lot because whoever comes to know about it won't tell anyone else because of stiff competition.
So it is better to rely on official stuff than expecting something from your fellow mates.
www.letsintern.com is a great website for getting internships and job alerts.
Try to get yourself an account in almost every job website.
Also sign up for google sms channel by which you can recieve regular job alerts on your mobile througg sms.
All the best.
28th March 2011, 04:37 AM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

hi
The best and the leading website providing in formation along with question papers for freshers is http://www.freshersworld.com.
You can register here for free to keep yourself updated on latest placement news.
25th October 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I got 82% in ssc & 80% in hsc .I have first class in first year of engg. but I have failed in second year. Will it affect my placement?
27th December 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Iam married female ..now iam confused on which name should i write on my bank po exam application and i dont have marriage certificate and all my certificate names are of before my marriage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?