19th January 2016, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to write RRB examination after post graduation in MCA with 65%?

Dear sir
I got 55% in graduation, but in post graduation (M.C.A) I got 65%. so I can apply for RRB Examination.

20th January 2016, 11:01 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to write RRB examination after post graduation in MCA with 65%?

Eligibility Criteria Required to write RRB Examination:

There are basically two recruitments come under the term "RRB". One is Regional Rural Banks Recruitments which are related to Banking sector and the other is "Railway Recruitment Board" which are related to Railway Sector. As there is ambiguity in your query, I am providing you the eligibility criteria required for both the recruitments.

Eligibility Criteria For Regional Rural Banks Recruitment:

>> I am very happy to say that there is no particular percentage is required in order to be eligible for appearing in RRB Recruitments which are conducted by Institute of Banking Personal Selection.

>> Since you have secured good percentage, passed successfully I am sure you are certainly eligible.

Eligibility Criteria for Railway Recruitment Board Exams:

>> Like Regional Rural Bank Recruitments, here also there is no percentage criteria required.

>> As you have scored above 50% marks, I am sure you are eligible to apply for either of the recruitments.
20th January 2016, 05:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to write RRB examination after post graduation in MCA with 65%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir
I got 55% in graduation, but in post graduation (M.C.A) I got 65%. so I can apply for RRB Examination.
You have completed MCA degree so you are eligible for RRB examination in Non Technical post.

Educational qualification:-

Bachelor degree / typing skills in English/Hindi on Computer as well as Typewriter.

Age criteria:-

18 to 30 years
20th January 2016, 10:20 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are interested in doing job in Railway sector. Yes, definitely you are eligible for the RRB examination. Following are the post in Indian Railway you are eligible:

--Assistant Station Master

--Traffic Assistant

--Senior clerk cum typist

--junior Accounts Assistant cum typist

--Enquiry cum Reservation clerk

>>The eligibility for the above mentioned posts are student must possess a graduation degree from a recognized university. The age limit for the above posts is 18 to 32 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students.

>>You are surprised to know that the online application has started. So in my opinion you have to apply before the last date i.e 25th January 2016.

Link to apply:http://ahmedabad.rrbonlinereg.in/
20th January 2016, 11:06 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for RRB examination. RRB stands for Regional Rural Bank examination and is conducted by IBPS.

Candidates passed graduation are eligible to appear for examination. The age limit vary for the different officer grade as I, II, and III.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination, so continue your preparation for examination according to syllabus.

The candidates after qualifying in the examination are eligible for final recruitment in jobs. For more information about examination detail visit at www.ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?