2nd June 2012, 12:27 AM
Jeetu kumar yadav

How can I join Air Force after passing 12th in medical stream?

Sir, I passed 10+2 in medical stream, How i can join air force?

2nd June 2012, 07:41 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Air Force after passing 12th in medical stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeetu kumar yadav View Post
If you have not study math and Physics as a compulsory subjects in your 12th examination, then you can not Join Indian air force after completing your 12Th examination. After completing your 12Th examination you can join Indian Air force only with the help of NDA Examination.

This examination is conducted by UPSC, twice in a year and to apply for this examination your age should between 16.5 to 19 years. Eligible candidates may apply for this examination.

But Medical candidates are only eligible to apply for Indian Army. You can Not Join Indian Air force because for this you have to study Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects.

So, You can not Join Indian Air force if you have completed your 12th with Medical stream, for more details check official UPSC Website.
1st July 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of airforce group tell me
12th April 2015, 09:56 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Joining in Air Force after +2 from a medical stream is possible, by writing the entrance exam. The exam which you can opt is NDA Exam. To tell about this exam it is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) and is held every year as NDA I and NDA II.

ELIGIBILITY NEEDED:

# Nationality standard states candidate should have citizenship in India

# Martial status needed is a unmarried male candidate.

# Age limit needed is 16 1/2-19 1/2 years

# Educational qualification needed is candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with physics and mathematics as subject.

# The candidate need to be physically fit.

If you satisfy all these criteria then you can apply for the NDA exam to join in Indian air force. The candidates are selected through 2 stages:
  1. Written Exam
  2. Interview

For more information regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
13th April 2015, 03:14 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria required for joining Indian Air Force Academy after 12th class are as under:-

- UPSC conducts the NDA exam twice a year with the name;NDA I and NDA II to recruit personnel in different wings of Indian Army.

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The qualification required for Indian Air Force Academy is 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.

-The age limit for the candidate is 16.5 years to 19 years.

-Only unmarried male candidate can apply for the exam.

-The selection process involves written examination followed by personal interview by Service Selection Board.

So as per qualification required to join Indian Air Force you are not eligible to join Air Force after passing 12th in medical stream
14th April 2015, 08:13 PM
poojasingh151

Quote:
No, you can not join Indian Air Force after completing 10+2 in medical stream because of following reasons:

The eligibility criteria to join Indian Air Force if you clear National Defense Academy entrance exam is that candidates must have done 10+2 from science stream with mathematics and physics as compulsory subjects.

Since you have done 10+2 in medical stream that is it contains subjects physics, chemistry and biology.

However if you have taken mathematics as one of the five subjects along with biology or as an extra subjects, then you are eligible to join Indian Air Force.

The age limit for NDA is 16.5-19.5 years.

Official website for UPSC is www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?