9th June 2012, 04:21 PM
AJIT KAKADIYA

Does TCS offer 6 months project training? What is the procedure and how to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Samsung, Gurgaon offers Project Training of 6 months to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? How can I apply for this Training?
  2. Procedure for 6 months training in WIPRO in Chandigarh?
  3. How to apply for summer training in M.P or delhi in TCS during B.Tech EC 3rd year? -- [New]
  4. Project training with job in TCS in different programming languages?
  5. Procedure of training in TCS for 3rd year ECE?
  6. How may I apply for 6 months training in my B.Tech(CSE) 8th sem? What's the applying procedure for companies like TCS, Infosys, Mphasis, IBM, Dell etc
  7. Multinational Companies which offer 6 months Training to B.Tech(ECE) 8th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in HCL, Infosys, TCS, IBM and Wipro for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  9. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How should I apply for 6 months industrial training in Infosys, ST Microelectronics, TCS, WIPRO
  11. How to do 6 months project in DRDO after doing M.Tech in BioTech?
  12. How can I get details for training in companies? What is the procedure for application in those companies for training?
  13. Course fee and quality of intership in CMC Kolkata?
  14. How get an internship from L&T?
  15. PhD and 6 months of project training can be done in any good institute?
  16. TCS offer letter of interview January 1st 2015 Pune
  17. Procedure to apply for summer training in IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?
  18. Does TCS offers paid inplant training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
27th July 2012, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does TCS offer 6 months project training? What is the procedure and how to apply?

can any normal student apply for summer training of 6 months in TCS noida/lucknow.?
17th April 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does TCS offer 6 months project training? What is the procedure and how to apply?

Hello sir,
I 'm student of b.tech 3rd yr completed in cse.i want to do my 8th semester training in infosys. Wht's the procedure & how to apply for it.pls rply immediately sir
15th November 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

hello sir..
i' m student of b.tech 3rd year ( cs brnch)...i wnt to get training in tcs lucknow in summer for 1 month... wht is the procedure and how to apply for it..?? please reply immediately sir.
29th December 2013, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i m student of mca.i have placed in tcs.and i want to do mca 6th semester project from tcs.can tcs offer me for this.if yes........plz reply on my mail [email protected] .
bcoz m very anxious to do project from tcs so risponse as possible as.......plz
thanks....
21st March 2014, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,
i am 3 rd year b.e . student of ec . i want to do summer training. can you send me list of company in gujarat which are provide traing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?