11th June 2012, 09:52 AM
swetha chimbili

Will it be value added for my resume to get HR Job of doing MA in Psychology from IGNOU after completion of BE in Computer Science?

I'm a BE in computer science graduate and i'm planning to do MA in psychology from IGNOU. Will it add any value to my resume and improve my chances of getting a job as HR. If not HR jobs which other jobs will be possible with this MA?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue M.Sc in Psychology having completed B.Sc in Computer Science? Which fields I am going to have Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  2. Scope of a correspondent degree in Psychology from IGNOU?
  3. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  4. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
  5. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  6. Course in Psychology is possible after Computer Science? Do I have to appear in entrance exam and practice under Psychologist?
  7. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  8. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  9. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  11. Is it possible to do B.Tech in IGNOU after completing diploma in computer science?
  12. In which field can I get a job after doing RHCE, B.Sc computer science and MCA from IGNOU?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  14. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
  16. How can I get a government job or other job after completion of B.Sc computer science? -- [New]
  17. Possibility to study M.Sc(Psychology) for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
  18. Can I get admission to Ph.D(Computer & Information Science) at IGNOU?
21st June 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will it be value added for my resume to get HR Job of doing MA in Psychology from IGNOU after completion of BE in Computer Science?

i have done b.com in graduation so will it suitable for me to do M.A(Economics) from ignou???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?