13th June 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear for CDA Exam being a student pursuing final year of 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology?

sir,
i am a student of 12th final year with physics, chemistry & biology. CAN I APPEAR THE CDA EXAM?

14th June 2012, 10:46 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for CDA Exam being a student pursuing final year of 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i am a student of 12th final year with physics, chemistry & biology. CAN I APPEAR THE CDA EXAM?
No , you are not eligible to apply for CDS Examination . To apply for CDS examination then you should have a completed graduate degree .

After completing 12th examination , you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination .
NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year .

NDA II notification was announced on 05/05/12 and the details available in the official website of UPSC as well as employment news papers and other leading news papers also . Last date for receipt of application was already closed on 04/06/12 . The examination will be held on 19/08/12 .

After cracking this exam , you can join any one of the wings :-
  • Indian Navy
  • Indian Air force
  • Indian Army

Those who are completed Intermediate(12th) with Physics and Mathematics a subjects then eligible to all the wings in NDA Examination OR Even final year of 12th exam can also eligible to apply for NDA Examination .

~~Indian Navy / Air force :- Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects .

~~Indian Army :- 12th exam with any discipline .

Age should have a minimum 16.5 years and maximum 19 years and there is no upper age limits for this examination . Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination .

So ,After completing 12th OR appearing final year of 12th can eligible to apply for NDA exam .

More details , Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
14th June 2012, 10:50 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for CDA Exam being a student pursuing final year of 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology?

Eligibility Criteria for CDS:-

>For Indian Military Academy/Officers' Training Academy: Degree from a recognized university or equivalent
>For Naval Academy: B.Sc. with Physics & Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering
>For Air Force Academy: Degree of a Recognized University with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering.

For more information log onto this website:- www.upsc.gov.in
14th June 2012, 01:10 PM
kinnarnara

dear friend,
You are not eligible for cds exam after 12th.
CDS exam stands for combined defence service which is conducted by upsc twice in a year.
You are eligible for nda exam after 12th with pcb.
NDA exam is conducted into three wings;
>indian army
>indian navy
>indian air force
For mhttp://nda.nic.inore,
14th June 2012, 05:54 PM
epson

Age Eligiblity :

For CDA Examination : 19 to 25 Years.

Educational Qualification for CDS Examination :

>> For CDA Examination you have to complete your Graduate degree course and Final year graduate candidates are also apply for CDA Examination.

any extra information you can check this website

http://www.danb.org/PDFs/CDAApplication.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?