16th June 2012, 08:50 PM
Sk.Masood bhai

Which course can i apply after diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?

Hi sir,I am sk.masood.I completed diploma in e.e.e.with 58.84%.year pass 2012.I am doing job in aptranco 220kv ss opearater.what i choose the way for settle of my life.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  2. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  3. Procedure to apply and eligibility criteria of Odisha-DET for Electrical & Electronics Diploma student?
  4. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  5. Which course can I apply after diploma Electrical and Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  7. Educational opportunities after Diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? -- [New]
  8. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  9. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  11. What is the criteria for summer internship in BSNL, Ghaziabad
  12. Am I eligible to apply for engine driver after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  13. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  14. Part time courses for Diploma holder in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  15. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  16. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  17. What can I do after my diploma in EE engineering?
  18. List of colleges which offer Part Time Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
17th July 2013, 01:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course can i apply after diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?

You can join to engineering degree in EEE or related subjects. As you are a working professional, you can select correspondence mode of studies. IGNOU, Thapar University, etc offer correspondence mode of studies. Engineering degree allows you to have promotion from the present job profile. Moreover you can try for Officer Grade jobs in banks, defense, and railways. Jobs in PSU suh as BHEL, BEL, and SAIL are also suitable for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?