18th June 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?

what i can do after b.pharm i don't want to do m.phrm? what are the job opportunities after b.pharm?

Related Questions:
  1. Good Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Does it a good choice to do M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  2. What shall I do after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  3. Pharma.d course after B.Pharma? Procedure to apply and it's related job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  5. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Pharmacy, I have scored 78% in B.Pharm?
  6. What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course?
  7. Job opportunities in USA for M.Pharmacy student? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  8. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  9. Can I join diploma or 11th after my intermediate studies? Which will provide more income in future?
  10. What are the job opportunities in USA after completion of M.Pharmacy in India
  11. What are the job opportunities available after completion of 12th Bio-Maths? -- [New]
  12. Government Job Opportunities after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmacology?
  13. Best option after intermediate with science group? Biotechnology will be a good option?
  14. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in ECE?
  16. What should I do after passing 12th other than medicine?
  17. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy with 70% of marks?
  18. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
14th July 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?

what shall do after b pharm ? mpharm or mba?
14th July 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?

I work as analyst in wnc recently completed b.pharm.is ths job beneficial for my futer pharma MBA plan.
14th July 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

what subject is better in M.pharm.i like pharma pseutics but my friends say that it is saturated.
14th July 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

what is best subject to choose in M.pharm
14th July 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

what is best subject to take in M.pharm
22nd August 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.pharnacy and now what job we get and in which industries we have to try
5th October 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

I got 2600 rank in pgecet.... Can i get seat in a good college for m.pharm
30th June 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

after completion of my b.pharm course what next
26th May 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

After complition of b pharm what should we do to get job in kerala.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?