9th February 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Admission to IIT for Ph.D in Economics? Date & pattern of the exam?

respected sir,please guide me how to get entry in IIT to do phd in economics,when will they conduct exam?question paper pattern?etc,thanking you sir.

Related Questions:
  1. IIT entrance for Ph.D: Date of exam? Pattern of the paper?
  2. How to get admission in Ph.D.(Economics) in IITs?
  3. How to apply for Ph.D. in Economics in IITs?
  4. Whether a CA is eligible to appear in JRF to study PhD in Economics in IIT-Madras?
  5. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Syllabus for Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Economics? Selection process in IIT being a candidate of awarded UGC-NET JRF?
  7. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Economics for M.Sc(Economics) candidate?
  8. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  9. Entrance exam to study PhD in Economics in London School of Economics?
  10. Courses other than PhD for M.A.(Economics) candidate?
  11. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  12. Does Delhi School of Economics offer PhD in Economics? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  13. Should I have to study M.Phil after M.Sc if want to pursue PhD in Economics?
  14. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  15. Is it necessary to appear in GATE for study PhD in IIT? Can I get admission through NET?
  16. How can I apply to do PhD in Economics if secured 55% in M.A.? Advantages of doing PhD in Economics?
  17. Top 10 universities which offer PhD in Economics to M.Sc candidate in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  18. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
18th February 2011, 01:48 AM
Abhi_1

Default Re: Admission to IIT for Ph.D in Economics? Date & pattern of the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir,please guide me how to get entry in IIT to do phd in economics,when will they conduct exam?question paper pattern?etc,thanking you sir.

Hey, If i am not wrong you must have done your M.Tech right?
Well to get into the IIT for your Phd. course , you simply have to give an exam that is GATE, this wil let you get into any of the IITs for the M.Tech programe.
for the detailed process adn Question papers you need to chcek out the website. of iit.
19th February 2011, 07:18 AM
Amed2010

You will get all the information if you visit the official websites of the iits.
I am giving you one.. You can visit it.
www.hss.iitb.ac.in
Keep visiting the forum.
20th February 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know that is there economics course in Phd in IIT, IF it is in iit, then i need phone no to contact him.

with regards
selvarsau from gingee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?