20th June 2013, 04:46 AM
pdike11

Can I get admission in engineering for 2nd year after scoring 84.19%

can i get admission in engineering direct second year government college in 84.19% ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  2. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma?
  5. Names of the colleges in Mahaarashra which will give admission to direct 2nd year for E&TC engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?
  6. Can I get admission to direct 2nd year in Gujarat engineering college after scoring 63.70% in final year?
  7. Can I get admission in engineering for 2nd year after scoring 84.19%
  8. How to get admission in computer engineering after scoring 63.48 in computer science diploma?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in B.Com 2nd year after scoring 40% in B.Com 1st year?
  10. Admission in B.Com 2nd year after scoring 40% in B.Com?
  11. Names of colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year for Computer Engineering after scoring 77% in diploma CE?
  12. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  13. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra which can give admission to direct 2nd year for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?
  14. Best courses after the completion of Diploma in ECE?
  15. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 59% in diploma in electrical engineering
  16. Can I take admission in 2nd year in NIT after scoring 789 state rank in AIEEE?
  17. Science 12th pass can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma? Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma? -- [New]
  18. Which college can I get for direct 2nd year B.E Mechanical after scoring 65.85% in final year diploma mechanical engineering
31st July 2015, 09:30 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in engineering for 2nd year after scoring 84.19%

I think you scored 84.19% in the diploma. If yes then you are eligible to get the admission directly in the second year to pursue the B.tech from the government colleges.

The eligibility to get the admission is candidates must have to qualify in the LET examination if you have scored more than 65% in the diploma course. LET stands for the Lateral Entry Test conducted by the state board and the private institutions to admission in the 2nd year for the diploma holder.

But if your query is with the 84.19% in the 10+2 then you are not eligible to get the admission in the 2nd year directly in any of the B.tech discipline. Candidates have to take the admission in the first year to move to the second year.
9th June 2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in engineering for 2nd year after scoring 84.19%

Can I take admission in government engineering colleges in Gujarat, I got 85% by total average marks of level subject in Metallurgy engineering branch at government polytechnic pune. So how I will take the admission
In government degree colleges in Gujarat. please suggest%u200Bme.
14th May 2019, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I got 82% in class 12 cbse board 2019 and i want to take direct admission in govt college for b.tech in cs branch so how i get suggest me???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?