28th July 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for subject change in 12th Biology?

What is the procedure followed to apply for subject change in 12th Biology? Can you please guide me with the complete information which I have to follow up? i just wanted to change the optional subject which I have but what need to be done for that now?

28th July 2015, 01:42 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for subject change in 12th Biology?

The selection of subjects from which you will appear in the 10+2 exam is generally done in 10+1 only when registration is done under any board for exam.

So there is very less possibility that you may be able to change the optional subject in 10+2. However if you contact your school from which you will appear for the board exams and if they have not filled the form and sent to board then they can edit your optional subject.

First visit your school and get a detailed information regarding it as generally subject change is not allowed in 10+2.
17th June 2017, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for subject change in 12th Biology?

What is the procedure followed to apply for subject change in 12th Biology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?